A little jealousy

After you both finished you "shower" you got dressed and you went over to Wonho's house because it was closer to the studio and you were worn out. You both got there and went inside took off your shoes. He went to sit on the couch and you went to his room to charge your phone. Wonho shares his room with two other members. After you went to join him on the couch and you both began to watch The train to Busan because you both LOVED zombie movies. Once the movie was over you guys just stayed cuddled up next to each other he started playing a game on his phone and you went on Twitter. 10 minuets later the guys showed up and walked in the living room and saw you two chilling on the couch.
"What happened to you guys we were waiting at the restaurant" Shownu said
"Sorry man haha well actually I'm not that sorry we did something better" Wonho said and smiled at you
You hit his chest playfully which made him laugh and kiss your forehead.
"What did you guys do?" I.M asked
"Your so innocent maknae" Minhyuk teased.
You and the rest of the members laughed and I.M was just standing there even more confused.
It was late and you wanted to go home and sleep but Wonho didn't want you to leave so he made you spend the night you didn't like spending the night because of the fact that he shared a room with two other guys and all of the guys in the room would snore really loud and you never got any sleep.
The next morning
Wonho's POV
As I slowly opened my eyes I looked over to my left and saw Y/N laying there with her eyes wide open. I figured she woke up before me.
"How'd you sleep gorgeous" I asked her
"That's the thing....I didn't" she responded
"What do you mean Y/N"
"Sleep... I didn't sleep because of you three"
"Wait I don't understand what did we do?"
"SNORE!! ALL OF YOU SNORE REALLLY loud"
Her yelling woke up the other two guys.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know, is that why you don't like spending the night"
"Yes and I'm sorry for yelling I haven't slept in 18 hours"
"No I understand we have to go to the studio today so why don't you just stay here and sleep and then when I get back I can take you home"
"That sounds good, now go get dressed. All of you!" she said
"We're going Y/N" all three of us said at the same time
Then we got up, I gave her a kiss and we left.
Your POV
It's now 4:00pm the guys left at 7:00am, I should probably get up and eat Wonho will get here any minute.
I got up made some eggs and texted Wonho and asked him if he wanted me to make dinner for him and the guys, he said the they were just going to pick some food up. 45 minutes later I was in the room on my phone and i heard a bunch of foot steps so I figured the guys were home so I put my shoes on and grab my bag and got ready to go. Then Jooheon walks in the room as he's taking his shirt off .I immediately looked away. He looked up at me and got really red.
"Sorry Y/N I didn't know you were in here" he said
"Nope it's okay don't worry about it" I said while still looking away
"What's going on here?" Wonho asked
"Nothing let's go haha" I said
I said goodbye to the guys and we got in the car and left.
Wonho was quite the whole way to my apartment I knew something was wrong. We went upstairs to my apartment I put in my code and we walked in.
"So why was Jooheon showing you his abs?" Wonho said kinda jealous
"He wasn't showing me his abs, he was getting undressed and didn't know I was in the room" I explained
"That better be true because you know how jealous I am and I don't want you seeing anyone else's body but mine" Wonho said
"Don't worry babe your body is the only one I care about." I said as I walked closer to him and put my hands on his waist.
He took my hands off his waist and walked past me towards the bed I could tell he was still upset. I went to sit next to him
"Do you want to spend the night?" I asked as I kissed his cheek
"I didn't bring any pj's" he said
"That's okay you usually sleep in your underwear anyways" I said and placed my hand on his leg.
"Okay but if I'm going to sleep in my underwear you better not take advantage of me" and he took my hand off his leg. I could tell he still had a little bit of an attitude. It just made me laugh though I wasn't upset.
"Well if your going to sleep in you underwear i am too" you said as you stood up and took of all of your clothes except for your underwear. Then you got into bed and started to get comfortable.
"This isn't fair how am I suppose to stay mad if you're naked" he whined.

Hey guys I ended the chapter here because I literally don't even know what else to write but hopefully I come up with something this weekend!

*si ustedes quieren que escriba historias en español, háganmelo saber*