Chapter 14

Nagisa POV

A few days past since class 3E study our butts off for the test and the day is finally here. Korosensei made a deal with us. If we pass he stays, but if we fell he will leave. The only good news is only have to get on the top score list. For some reason I have a bad feeling about the test. Though thanks to Karma I think I should be good. At least that is what I was thinking at the moment. While we were walking to the room we are going to take our test in. All class E-3 could here is the students trying to talk up down. One had his head out of the door which was a bad idea. Since Rio walked by and use her pencils to make him shut up. He was bleeding from him nose, but we just kept walking. When we finally got to the room. Everyone was seated. The rooms got quite. The test were passed out. When they said begin, it started to turn into a battlefield. It was just ridiculous! The questions were so much more different. I don't even know how to answer some of this. Seriously! Is this even possible to solve?! Something inside of me was freaking out. Everyone was struggling. These questions were eating us alive. Even though something tells me, we won't be able to keep our end of the deal.

Time passes and the testing was over. I felt so tired after all of that. Though getting something to drink sounds nice. I got up from my seat and went to a vending machine to buy a soda. Something inside me was making me worry about it. I started shaking a bit. Knowing how that test was. I really hope we don't have Korosensei leave us. While I was thinking about this, students walked up to me. When they walked by they bumped into me.

"Move out of the way E-class slut."

"Geez. Why do they have to go to the same school as us. Shouldn't the trash belongs in the dumpster."

Though things like this reminds me how 3-E has been treated a lot by other students. I hate being reminded about that. Though I got snap back from my thoughts by the fear I hear from the students plus something hit the vending machine. My eyes looked over to see who did it, but all I could see was red hair pass the students.

Karma Pov

I walked by the classroom Nagisa was in. Though when I walked by, I didn't see her. Hmm I wonder where did she go. When I headed outside to where the vending machine is at I heard a guy say E-class slut and another say trash that belong in the dumpster. I look to see which student they were telling that too. It was Nagisa.... I bent down and pick some rocks up. They were small rocks. I notice one student had a side pony tail. The other one had short hair. Well how should I do this? I throw one of the rocks. It cut the guy's ponytail and the side of this face. The rock went pass Nagisa. It hit the vending machine. The vending machine did take damage. Both students looked my way. Blood started to fall down the guy's face.

"So gentlemen. Are we going to have a problem here? Or are you going to be running? Because if you stay here. I promise I'll break more than your bones."

The guys look so scared. So much they are both about to piss their pants. One of them actually talk to me.

"W-wait what can you break other than bones?"

"I'm not sure, but I did hear organs are selling great on the black market these days."

The bullies ran off and I walked up to Nagisa. She looked happy to see me, though something is bothering her. I wonder if I can find a way to cheer her up. Maybe something fun. Then it hit me. A date sounds nice, but know that I think about it. We haven't actually went out on a date.....