Chapter 7

(For the two people that put wolfs in sheep's clothing in the comments there the fucking song XD also 10/10 guys. It made my day. Anyways back to the story)

Nagisa pov

I woke up and yawn. I actually sleep really good, but man I had a weird dream that I got turned into a girl and I was Karma's girlfriend

"So Nagisa~ have a good sleep?"

That is probably my mind messing with me. My eyes were still closed, but not for long since I felt a something on my lips. My eyes shot awake and I notice Karma kissed me.

"Morning sleeping beauty. How did you sleep my love?"

"Hmm good, but I didn't think I would get a kiss to wake me up and I'm not a princess!"

"But Nagisa you are a princess, since you are my princess and I'll be the knight that saves you went you get into trouble."

"Karma that is sweet, but I can take care of myself. I am an assassin after all. Killing the teacher is still the goal you know."

"Yes, but just to let you know if we get married you are going to be my queen and I'll be your king. Since nobody messes with my queen."

"Karma that is not going to happen for a long time I hope you know that."

"I know but I'm happy you didn't denied​ the idea of marring me. Since I was actually planning that."

Aww he was......Wait what!! He was planning to marry me this whole time! What!! So he was gay and we could have been dating this whole time.....I mean. He liked me for that long.

"You were?"

"Yes and since your now a female. We can actually have a kid together."

"Karma you need to slow down. I get it, but I still have to get use of this body and who knows I might be changed back to a guy. If I do, are you-"

"Nagisa. I will love you no matter what."

"Glad to hear that Karma."

"So how about I fix us both something to eat and just go on a date today?"

"Sounds like a plan."

He kissed me again and got up out of bed. I was about to get out of bed, but I was so comfortable that I didn't want to move plus I didn't want Karma to go either. I just lay there for a while. My eyes was about to close since I felt like going back to sleep, but a red head woke me up.

"Nagisa~"

"Karma what do you want?"

"You want food right?"

"Yes, but I'm really comfortable Karma.."

"I know Nagisa that is why I bought it to you."

"Really?"

Karma nodded and showed me. I sat up in bed. Their is a tray in his hands. He laid the tray on my lap. It was a lot of food. Karma climb into bed with me. I looked at the food and it smelled so good. Karma kissed my cheek. My face heat up. Karma laugh a little.