Chapter 9

Karma's Pov

We finally got back to my place with her some of her stuff. Nagisa started to fall on the way there so I carried her back on my back. I was still pissed about what her mother did to her. I sigh.

'Well there went my plans.'

Before I got to my house Nagisa woke up.

"Karma..."

"Did you have a nice nap?"

Nagisa nodded her head.

"That's good. Sorry..."

"Karma don't apologise. It wasn't your fault."

Even though she said that. I still felt like it was my fault that she got hurt.

"Karma Akabane..... Please stop blaming yourself."

"But ..."

"No buts. Plus I still want to enjoy our time together."

I smiles and kiss her cheek.

"Okay fine. You win Nagisa. So let's drop your stuff off and have some fun."

"Sounds like a date to me."

She is laughing and her smile just makes my day.

"So you want to be let down?"

She nodded her head and I let her down. We walked back to my place to put her stuff up.

"I'm getting change so don't come it here."

"Aww I don't get to take a peak at you?"

"Okay. You get your peak so get out."

Nagisa push me out of my room and close the door. She also locked it.

"Aww come on Nagisa~ you don't want me to take a look at you?"

"You did Karma. So quit being a perv and let me get dressed."

"Okay I'll stop messing with you for now."

I walked into the living room and took a seat in a on the couch.

"Man I'm tired."

After a few minutes, I dozed off.

Nagisa Pov

After pushing Karma out if the room, I look through my clothes that he packed and it was mainly ones I wear every single day. I took the clothes out and the suit case to see if there is anything different. There was something different at the bottom.

"Why did this get packed?"

I was the outfit I wore when I had to get disgusted as a girl.

'Out of all my usual clothes why did this get packed with my school clothes...'

I sigh and put the outfit on and looked into a mirror to put the bows in my hair. After I put the bows in, I look at the outfit.

"I look actually cute in this-"

'Did I just really say that!!! Oh good what is happening to me! I use to being force into clothes like this and now I like wearing them!!'

I had my freak out for a good while. Then decided to just go see what Karma was doing after putting on the tight high socks and low cut boots. I looked around and didn't see him, until I walked into the living room. He was asleep.