Chapter 3

(next morning)

Nagisa pov

"*Yawn* man I'm tired."

I grab my phone off the shelf. I rub my eyes and look at the time.

"Well at least I got enough time to get a shower to wake me up."

I got out of bed, grab my school clothes, and started heading to the bathroom. When I got there, I set my clothes on the sink.

"Okay that should be in that I need."

I shut the door and started the water ready for my shower. After a while the water felt nice, I started to take off my clothes. My eyes were close when I was taking my shirt, but when I open them. I screamed! I use my shirt that I had in my hands and cover my chest with it. My face was blushing.

"How can this happen?!?! Just how? I don't remember having those yesterday!"

I stop freaking out. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. So I drop the shirt and finally got not dressed.

'This can't be happening!!! How am I a girl!'

I felt like screaming, but I don't think I want to wake mom if she is still here. What's going to happen if anyone finds out about this!? I quickly look at the time.

'Okay let me just get through the school day and then figure out how this happen.'

I put down the phone and took a quickly shower. It was really weird. While taking a shower I started to think what will happen if my mom found out about this? I mean she always wanted a girl, but to know that her dream came true scares me. Besides my mom how will Karma act? We have been best friends for a long time and now since this happens.

'Will he treat me the same?'

I slap myself, but not hard. Since I know the answer. He wouldn't treat me different. I quickly got dressed and check myself in the mirror.

'hmm. Yea they won't notice.'

I was looking at the chest area and the burst is small so nothing shows, but I know I'm going to have to get those things girls wears. Not really thought I would say bra. I grab my phone and went to my room to grab my bag and my wallet.

"Well that is everything beside my lunch and making breakfast."

I head down stairs and notice that mom left a note saying that she won't be home tonight and that she made my lunch.

'Well that is one less thing I have to worry about.'

I check the fridge and found the lunch she made. I took it out of the fridge. Hmm. I saw the bread and made some toast.

'who could I ask about my problem that I'm having right now? I'm not asking Karma since he will tease me about it or make it even worst.'

I thought about it and check the time.

  "Sigh. I'll figure it out later."

I then grab the rest of my school stuff plus my lunch and started heading to school. While I walking to school, I walked into Kayano.

"Hey Nagisa."

Something is off about her. Her voice it deeper and she is acting different. I change my voice to make it sound like my normal voice.

"Hey Kayano. Are you okay? You sound different."

"Well not really. I'm going to the doctor today since I'm not really feeling. Can you let Koro-Sensei that?"