Then I went back to talking to Lee.

I positioned my finger right on her pearl and pressed down I knew she wouldn't last longer but she had to know I was boss. 😉 About 30 second she leaned over.

"Ok zaddy I'm sorry I will never do it again. Please za--ddy. You are --- in con---- trol to-nit-e. Please z-ad-dy." She said panting in my ear.

I removed my hand and she wiped it with her napkin. I was now talking to Lee and Amy

"Tia are you ok over there pumpkin your looking a bit red." Her dad said.

Thomas couldn't hold it in and started to laugh. Everyone looked at him like he was a crazy man.

"So sorry it's a inside thing with Alex." He said making Tia eyes widen. I just leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Dinner finished up as normal. Then we put the kids to bed. I went to our room and waited on her. Now my leg isn't 100 percent but I can put some weight on it. Tia came in the room blushing because she knew what was going to happen. But what she didn't know was I ordered some things and I plan on using them.

"Come here my queen." She walks up to me not before locking the door.
🚨Sexy time🚨

"Get naked and lay on your back." I went to the closest to get the box. I saw her trying to peek but I made sure she wasn't going to be seeing anything. I got the silk blindfold and went over to the bed. I straddled her.

"You trust me my love." I said as I kiss her down her neck. She moaned but didn't answer me. So I bit her gently.

"Use your words love."

"Yes zaddy I trust you."

Once she said that I put the blindfold on her.

"Now don't move an inch and your not allowed to cum until I say so got it."

"Hummmmm yes zaddy"

I was planning on push her to the edge tonight and I hoped she could take it. I went to get one of the feathers out.

"Spead your arms and legs. And if you move from that position you will be punished."

I ran the feather down her neck. She giggled. Then I ran it over her breast. She moan loudly in approval. So I stayed on her breast knowing she was nipple sensitive and if I do it just right I can make her cum off nipple play alone. So as I played with the feather on one breast I took the other in my mouth.

"Oh fuck zaddy that's not fair."

I didn't care about fair. While I was sucking on her breast my tongue made circles around her nipple.

"Ahhhhahhh  fu-ck if you ke-ep thah up imma cum zaddy."

So I kept going only this time switching breast.

"Fuck no no no immmma cum mmmmm mm........."

"Fuck zaddy I'm so sorry I will be good."

"Turn on you stomach with your ass up." She did as I said

"I told you to cum when I say right?" She humm

So I went behind her so she could feel my semi hard. And grabbed her neck.

"Now you know I don't like to repeat myself love. What did I tell you earlier?"

She moan but didn't answer me. So I gently but roughly smack her pussy.

"Ahhh fuck yes zaddy. Please do it again."

I did but adding a little more pressure to the neck.