No.

He called her, uttered her name in complete calmness despite the storm brewing inside of him. And when she turned around, her eyes filled with silent tears, her beautiful face scrunched up in fear, it took everything in him not to pull her towards him and encase her in his embrace. But she should know that she has a choice. It's up to her if she would accept the comfort he would give, although he would still hold her just to see if she was alright. But then she took his hand and that was all he needed to pull her close and bury her in his chest, inhaling her addicting scent and wrapping his arms around her small form.

The fear he felt earlier was now replaced with relief. She's now safe, safe in his arms and she felt amazing. His arms gripped many objects, his hands held many things but she was and would always be the best thing he had ever held.

Her soft cries echoed through out the quiet room. The gushing sound of the river from the open door a background to her fragile voice.

Just then, a bark sounded behind them. He looked behind to see Spots with a ball in his mouth. It looked like she already met his dog. He gestured the dog to play outside. The dog looked like he didn't want to leave as his eyes went to Aiyana but he obeyed his master.

Aidoneus' grip on Aiyana was something even someone powerful couldn't break. He played with her hair as he let her calm down, placing a kiss on her temple. She stiffened and he almost punched himself for it. He just couldn't seem to control himself around her.

"I'm sorry." He apologized for making her feel uncomfortable. She started to push him away but he knew she was still afraid and he refused to let her out of his hold. He could still feel her shaking. "I'm sorry baby. But can I comfort you? Please?" He pleaded and he could feel her thinking. Perhaps stunned at what he had called her. He felt her slowly relaxing and with a reluctant nod she replied, "Okay."

She didn't know the amount of happiness he was feeling at the moment. She let him comfort her. In one single fluid motion, he carried her like a groom would do to his bride. She let out a gasp.

"Aidoneus, w-what are you doing?" Hearing his name come out from her mouth is heaven. He looked at her to see her looking at him with a question in her eyes.

"I'm taking you to my room." When he saw her panicked eyes he added, "I'm not going to do anything my love. I just wanted to see you close. To see that your safe. Please give me the privilege to feel that comfort." Seeing her safe is a comfort to him. She looked like she had something to say but she just nodded and hesitantly, she let her head fell on his chest. He was afraid she could feel his beating heart. It seemed to beat wildly now that her head was resting on it.

He carried her to his bedroom and with a heartbreaking gentleness as if he was afraid she would break in his strong and firm hold, he laid her down the silken sheets. He took off his gloves and sat beside her as he held her right hand, sighing. She was looking at him. Her eyes wary but where before her eyes were afraid of him, now she gazed at him with curiosity.

"What were you doing there love?" He knew she was trying to escape. "Why were you trying to escape?" At this, she sat up and she took her hand away from his gentle grasp, looking anywhere but him.

"I was trying to go home. This is not my home. But I figured you would never let me." A single tear fell from her eyes and he looked away, not wanting to see her cry. "I want to go home to my mother. I don't want to be here. Please. I just want to go h-home."