PART 1 ~ Introduction

Start from the beginning

Mama: Don't worry, Arnav, you all enjoy the trip.

Di: Haan, Chote, we'll take care... but remember the promise for the next family trip, okay?

ASR: " Okay, Di..." Then he turned towards his brothers. " You guys pack your clothes tonight itself... We're leaving in the morning." And he left the room.

After dinner, they packed their necessary items... Arnav, Aman, and Akash were clueless about their destination. When they asked NK, he simply said it was a surprise and advised them to pack some warm clothes... And then he left. They chuckled, thinking, " This NK is always crazy; we never know what he's up to..."

The next morning, the family happily saw them off at the airport... It was there that they learned they were going on a trip to South India. NK had always fantasized about visiting South India, but his previous plans had always fallen through. So this time, he decided on South India.

.

.

Last Day of the Trip, 5 PM

The boys enjoyed their trip immensely and discovered many new places, traditions, foods, and languages. They were now at Kodaikanal station, waiting for their train. NK wanted to travel by train, so he devised a plan to journey to Chennai by train and then continue by flight. Knowing his Nannav would be furious if he hadn't booked a flight ticket, he made this arrangement.

.

Perambalur Village in Tamil Nadu

A house filled with guests, all enjoying themselves, but one soul's heart was in agony, though her face didn't betray her pain. She pondered how to execute her plan; failure would mean the end of her life. Thus, she waited for the right moment.

.

At the Railway Station

The boys boarded their coach, where NK had already booked two coupes for them. As a precaution in case his Nannav became angry, he booked two coupes for safety 😃😃😃. The boys settled in comfortably and enjoyed their journey.

Perambalur Village, 2:30 PM

( I have written in Tanglish. For those who don't understand Tamil, I have put English conversation in the bracket)

All the guests finished their lunch and returned to their homes, while some headed to the wedding venue. They were all relatives of Khushi's maternal uncle. Tomorrow morning, Khushi was set to marry Arun👺👺👺, her maternal uncle's son. Everyone was immersed in the pre-wedding rituals and festivities. However, Khushi didn't desire this marriage with Arun, but she had agreed to it for Diya's safety. Therefore, she devised a plan to elope unnoticed.

Khushi quietly packed necessary items for herself and Diya for a 2-3 day getaway. As she was packing, there was a knock on her door. Quickly hiding her bag under the bed, she opened the door to find her LM ( Lakshmi Ma) standing there with a medium-sized bag. Without hesitation, she ushered her LM into the room, locking the door behind them, and motioned her to sit on the bed.

Khushi: LM bagla enna? ( LM, what is in that bag??)

LM: Ammu, aavunga uyrioda irukurapo unakaga vaanguna kadaisi jewels.unga anni valagappu appo vaangunaga. ( Ammu, these are the last jewels they bought for you when they were alive... They bought these jewels while purchasing for your sister-in-law's baby shower function...) As they say this, tears fill both their eyes...