PART 1 ~ Introduction

En başından başla

LM: Aana, Ammu ( But, Ammu... )

Khushi: Ninga anga ponadhuma Karthick-ai contact pannunga, mathadhu la avan pathupan ( After you reach there, contact Karthik (Khushi's loyal assistant). He will take care of it.)

LM: Seri Ammu... Pavithra pathi ni enna nenaikure ( Okay ammu... What's your thought about Pavithra)

Khushi: Illa LM... Enala avala full ah namba mudile. Aana namba avala nambura Mari nadichi DHA aganum ( No LM... I couldn't quite trust her so we had to pretend.)

After LM left, Khushi started thinking about what she needed to do and then slept near her baby.

.

In Delhi AR @ 8.30 AM

ASR cabin

He was just about to take his seat when suddenly someone barged into his cabin. He turned his head around to scold the person, but upon seeing who it was, he kept quiet and asked, " What's going on, guys?" They all settled comfortably on the sofa and said, " We'd like to discuss something with you."

ASR: That I Know. Can you guys elaborate?

Aman: We planned for a vacation

Akash: So the four of us are going to have a lot of fun, bhai...

NK: I already booked tickets and a hotel for us...

ASR: What the... Guys, we have work, You all know that, right? So just cancel the plan...

Aman, NK, Akash: What the

ASR, with a smirk: That's my line.

Aman: Arine... Last month you promised we would all go and enjoy our trip, and now you're canceling yaar... This is not done, man. If you cancel this time, I am going to resign from my job and go on a world tour 😟😟

Akash: Bhai, we are very stressed. Please agree na, just a 6-day trip, bhai...

NK: Please Nannav, agree to the plan... You will definitely enjoy this trip.

After a lot of thinking, Arnav agrees to their emotional blackmail. But they all didn't know that after the trip, their lives were going to change so much...

RM @ 6 PM

The male Raizadas, Aman, and Shyam returned from the office. After freshening up, they gathered in the living room to inform their family members about their trip.

ASR: Nani, Akash, Nk, Aman, and I are going on a trip for 6 days.

Before Nani could respond...

Roshini: What, bhai? I also want to come with you.

Aarav: Me too...

Mami: Hello hi bye bye, me three...

Anjali: Chottey, let's go for a family trip, please...

ASR: STOP... Roshini, you have to go to college, no bunking. And Di, Mami, and Aarav, next time we can plan a family trip. I've already promised these guys, so this trip for us... Nani, is that okay with you???

Nani: Haan, Chottey... You all go and enjoy

ASR: Di, Mama, for the 6 days, you have to manage the office... I've already made all the arrangements, but if anything important comes up, just contact me and we'll come back...