chapter twenty eight.

“I am gonna be the princess.” Miyeon yawned, her hair at the utmost vulnerability. “What? I thought you are gonna be my princess. Duh.” Taehyung hissed, as he really wanted me in the role.

“Are you not happy, Tae?” Miyeon humped, making a upset expression. “No its not like that. I really wanted her in this.” A murmuring could be heard from him.

Meh.

I am in this.” I interpreted, uplifting everyone's mood. “In which?” Curiosity exploded in the atmosphere. “In the story reciter's and organizer's role.”

“Ya, you wanna die?” Taehyung flungs the towel over me, trying to fight. “Why die leaving this beautiful drama?” Giggles escaped my mouth continously.

“Heyy, I am the secretary of Samurai Kim Taehyung!” Jungkook comes jumping, his happy screams hollows over the house.

“I guess we are gonna have a blast.” Miyeon grins, which reflects on our faces too. “So- who is gonna share the flyers with me now?” I question, as silence fills up the room.

“I guess I should go.” I frown, making everyone burst on We love you Y/N.

Don't wanna give a damn to this fake love.

...

Finishing my brunch actually, I edit some flyers on my phone somehow. Getting ready in some casual outfit, I look for a printing shop, in GPS.

“Two kilometers away?” I huff, by only screening the distance, I feel tried already. Getting out, the weather was sunny enough to feel the need of a cap. I grab Taehyung's red cap hanging on the holder, fixing it on me.

He is going to kill me. Whatever.

I hop out from the house, walking out to the shop. It took me half an hour to reach. “How man you need?” The man asked. I thought, as the theatre was huge, five hun's will be least needed.
“Please give me five hundreds, sir.”

I payed him, grabbing the offset bunch of flyers.

Now I am gonna die handing five hundred copies.

Standing on the grey pavement, I looked at different people, minding their separate business. Some were workers, some were students, some were kids playing around. I tried effortlessly, handing papers here and there.

Now its already 5.

I felt vibration coming from my bag. The ringtone, my phone was notifying me something. Grabbing it, I saw a new event was arranged, of classical Japanese dance, in which I was included.

Yay.

The vision of the screen can make someone's day.

I understood that I just entered an alley. Suddenly I could feel the smell of smoke, of cigarette. All I saw was a group of highschool boys, same age of me. But they were smoking, they seemed to be a little older and have kind of-

Gangster vibes.

I flinched, as a sudden yelp escaped from me. They were gossiping within them, but my sound made them turn around.

Shit, Y/N.

“New girl in the block, huh? Where are you from, lady?” A boy came forward, his looks are alike Eunji, loser and bully. His fellows follow him, all of their faces are painted with smirks and grins.

They kept coming towards me. I kept backing, and to make the situation normal, I somehow managed saying, “Ahh- I am Y/N, and I am here for travelling. We are holding a show, so if you're interested, please visit it. We will get merit points for this.”

The boy who seemed to be the leader, “Oh I see.” He takes the flyer that was offered by me, eyeing it first to last.

“But I don't think that is something fun.” He again started walking me, as I felt the rough wall behind my back.

“Uh- um- is that you're teacher, guys?” I muttered alone, as they twirled backwards.

Run Y/N.

I runned from the hell-ish alley, as they flung back. Running like blind, I bumped into someone.

“Y/N! How dare you brought my cap?!” Taehyung's voice fills in my ears, giving me a moment of assurance.

“Some brats are messing-” He flings up the cap landing it on him.
“Urghh, I guess you are the one messing with me.”

“Run! Taehyung!” I pulled him, but his body won't budge a bit. “Wait, wait. I haven't fought since middle school. So let's crack some skulls.”

To hell with your fighting, numbskull.

Now the World War III is about to begin.

“Come, airheads. You got something for me?” He walks into, flinging a bunch of punches. But in exchange, he got some, making his face drawn with bruises.

“Stop!” I pulled him again, now he runs, blasting with laughter. We entered a random place, “I guess they left.” I mumbled, but I felt Taehyung poking me, “Y/N, look.” It took some seconds to realize it was a music cafe.

Full with fairy lights, the interior was lighten up, leaving me and him in astonishment. There was mostly couples, listening to the musicians, sipping on their coffee, enjoying their moment fully.

“Ah-I got an good idea.” Hearing his so called 'good idea', I refused within a nanosecond.

“No way boy.” I rose in denial, but he kept insisting. “Eh~ I saw you that day watching some romantic anime, Y/N.” Taehyung attacks me with bitter truth.

Blackmailer detected.

“And you are good in Japanese. So just sing a touchy opening.” He says, as I just listened to his nonsense. This blabbermouth is not gonna leave me, and it also will lift my GPA, if I gain more audience.

Guess I should do it.

I went to the manager, asking if I could sing something. He gave suspicious look.

Taehyung interfered all of sudden, “She is a trainee in Korea currently. Your cafe will be famous if she debuts. So the decision is on you, sir.

He should major in lying.

He, now looks surprised. “Okay madam. You can.” He says, guiding me to the stage. Taehyung pulls up a single chair, waiting for my climax.

Taehyung POV.

Somehow, the manager affirms to our offer. I sit beside a young couple, who were having a sweet talk. And the whole situation can't just led me to a comfortable position.

Y/N gets up, holding the mic she gives a short introduction. Now she gains the whole attention from the audience. Holding the guitar, she looks nervous. Starting the music, within a moment she gets her soul in her voice.

Wish that love song was for me.

The moment of extreme bliss comes to an end, everyone claps and cheers. And as now, she holds her mic for something else.

Ah, my hearty audience, I am a student who is here for fieldtrip. And we're holding a shownight as an assignment at X theatre, which includes singing, dances, and a skit. So I hope you all are going to come. Thanks for hearing.” Ending with a bow, she leaves the center chair.

“We will obviously come!” I shout from behind, as one by one people approves that they will be come.

And all I can focus on is the shining star's face.

I just love her.

_______

[Unedited]

Sorry to say that i might go on a  break for maybe two weeks becuz there's mock exams :((( please understand reader fwends.

Btw hope you are enjoying it. Be sure to votee and comment it means a lot <3