Chapter 14: One Bad Day, The Next One Good

Hey I hope you like the story. The song for this chapter is Monster by Paramore

-TJ Bell's P.O.V-

I can't believe my sister was adopted by Asking Alexandria, I should have stayed with my parents but no my grandparents had to adopted me. I lost Star and Ira, what now. Thank god Ghost and Josh knows they are the ones telling me what happeneds I hope I meet my baby sister soon.

-Blade's P.O.V-

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Blade wake up." I heard Alan's voice as I opened my eyes. "Yes." I said getting up. "Austin made breakfast come eat." Alan replied before I got out of the bunk and walked to the front lodge. I looked up to see Ben and Austin talking. I looked back down as I sat down. "Blade, please look at me." I heard Ben's voice before he sat down next to me. "Blade, Ghost and Josh left for a good reason and they never wanted to hurt you." Ben added before I looked up.

"They should have told me and not lie to me adout them dieing." I said a little pissed off. "I know you are angry but you have to listen to them for 5 minutes." Ben replied before he got up and walked off the bus. "Fine." I said following him. I walked off the bus and say Ghost and Josh standed next to one another. "Okay explain." I said to them before they looked at me.

"Blade, we wanted to adopt you but your parents hated us. I tried to help but your parents  beat the shit out of me. I left to help you, im sorry I lied but I wanted to keep you safe." Ghost said as he looked me in the eyes. "I never might to hurt you." He added before he hugged me. I hugged him back as I start to cry. "Im so sorry, we didn't tell you." Ghost replied hugging me more. I smiled as Josh hugged us. "Blade, we love you and we are sorry we didn't tell you." Josh said before we pulled away from the hug. "Im sorry I over reacted." I replied looking down.

"It's okay, I would have to." Josh replied making me look up. I smiled as Josh give me a bone crushing hug. "Okay, we have today off. Its pizza and bunkfood plus movie day." Ghost said. "Yes." Josh and I yelled before Austin walked off the bus. "I see you guys have made up." He said. "Yep." I replied before Josh picked me up and walked to the AA, MIW and BVB bus. I ran to my bunk to get changed into something clean and run to Josh as he hugged me.

"Okay, so did you and Ghost to the rest of MIW, BVB and AA." I asked before Josh picked me up and hugged me tighter. "Yes, last night." He replied before I laughed. Josh put me down as Ghost walked on the bus holding a couple of pizzas and candy. I smiled as I grabbed the candy and ran to the back louge. "Hey dad." I said to James as I sat on his lap. 

"Hey, what are you doing." He asked as I started to eat the candy. "Eating candy." I replied before I smiled as Ghost and Josh walked into the back lounge and handed out the pizza. I grabbed a slice as I handed the box to Danny before I was pulled into Ben's lap. "Hey, can OM&M join us." Sam asked. "Can they." I said before Ghost started to laugh. "I guess Ms.Sassy say yes." I heard Ashley say. "Whatever." I replied before I toke a bite out of my pizza. 

I smiled as OM&M walked on the bus. We watched Sleeping Beauty and Monsters Inc before I had a suger high. "Um can we like run a mile." I said getting up and walked bunk. "Why." James asked laughing. "Because I want to I hate being hyper." I yelled. "Josh I forgot the last time we give Blade candy, she was jumping off the walls." I heard Ghost say. "What adout a park." Austin said. "Yes." Everyone said. 

After 10 mintutes or so we went to a park. "Grass." I yelled as I layed down. "Blade you are so weird." Chris said before he layed down to. "I know." I said before I got up and ran over to the swing set. I ran around for adout half an hour before I layed in the grass next to James and Josh. "Have fun." Josh asked. "Yeah, next time I need like 5 pieces of candy." I said before I got up and started to swing again. 

I ran over to James as he laughed. "You are so hyper." He said before I smiled and started to do cartwheels. After 10 cartwheels I stopped and layed in the grass. "Blade what are you doing." James asked me as he picked me up. "I was laying in the grass." I replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I fell sleep as I layed my head on his shoulder. 

James's P.O.V 

I carried Blade back to the bus and put her in her bunk as I sat down. "She is one hyper, kid." Andy said before he sat next to me. "Totally." I replied before Ghost laughed. "Should have seen her when she was younger." Ghost said before him and Josh sat in front of me. "Why, what happened." I asked. "One time, we gave her to much ice cream and the next thing I know we were playing video games til 3 in the morning." Ghost replied laughing. "God, I miss those day." He added.

"Why do you say that." Andy asked. "She was adout 5 or 6 when that happened, but now she is really smart and can handle a lot of things on her know but she always needs someone to look out for her." Ghost said. "Always knows when someone is upset or needs a hug. She always puts other people frist, always say please and thank you. Blade is everyone's best friend, I don't know what I would do with out her." Josh added helping Ghost out. I smiled as I got up and went to my bunk. I layed in my bunk and I remember what Blade has done that has made me happy and sad but that is she always here for you. I smiled as I closed my curtain and fell asleep.

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. Words ????
-Gothicgirl1235