Chaper 3: Meeting My Hero's Motionless In White

Hey readers go read Call me maybe or baby (An Andy Biersack love story) my sister Starr_Child722 and I are working on it. -Gothicgirl

Blade's P.O.V

I woke up to Sam shaking me. "Hey wake up we want to you to meet some people." He said calm. "Noooo let me sleep." I replied rolling over. "Came on or I will get Danny to set on you." He said taking the sheet of the bed. "Fine. Let me get dressed." I replied jumping out of bed and walked to my new closet as Sam walked out of my room. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a misfits t-shirt and a Motionless in white jacket with black on black converse. I did my makeup like Ricky Horror before I went downstairs.

"Sam where are you." I yelled by the kitchen door. "In the living room." He added back as I walked to the living room to find Motionless in white. I screamed lound enough to scare them. "What's that for." Ben said rubbing his head. "Sam you did tell me it was Motionless In White you said some people not them." I said pointing to Josh and Chris. "Sorry." He replied. I looked over to the MIW with there mouths open.

"What." I yelled.  "Sorry but your makeup is awesome." Ricky said jumping up and looking closely at it. "Ok." I replied. "I think Im going back to bed." I added turning around. "No you can't its 12 o'clock in the afternoon." Sam said looking at his phone.  "What." I screamed. "Stop screaming." Ben said calm. "Never." I screamed running out of the room and running into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and started to eat an apple.

I got to the last bite of the apple as James walked in. "Hello love how are you." He asked kisses my forehead and hugging me in a fatherly way. "Okay but guess." I replied throwing the apple away. "So we are going to eat you wanna come." He questioned. "Sure." I answered getting a monster and walking into the living room.

I felt someone behind me hug me. I turned around and screamed. "Sorry." Sam said covering him ears. "Im just going to stay here." I replied running up stairs. 'Oh my god I'm a fucking loser.' I thought to myself.

James's P.O.V

I heard Blade scream and said 'Im just going to stay here.' before she ran to her room. "What happened." I asked the others.  "Will I hugged her for behind as she turned around then said something then ran to her room." Sam replied a little upset. "Oh okay im going to talk to her." I added walking to her door and knocked on it. 

'Who is it.' I heard her voice. "Blade its James can I come in." I asked. 'Sure.' she replied I walked into the room as I saw her on her bed looking upset. "What's wrong." I asked walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "Please don't laugh at me if I tell you." she asked. "I will never laugh at you." I replied. "Well you are the only guy I have hugged since Mike and Josh died. So when Sam hugged me I got scared and screamed." She cried. "Oh I'm so sorry. Can I give you a hug." I asked as she shock her head yes. I hugged her for a minute before Sam and Cam came into the room.

"Blade I'm sorry for scaring you." Sam said walking over to the bed. "Its fine I should havetold you guys." She replied giving him a few second hug. "Lets go I'm hungry." She added running down the stairs before I head a crash.

Chris's P.O.V

I was talking to Ben and Danny by the stairs as the girl from earlier came running down the stairs and running into me. 'Crash' The girl fell with me breaking some glass to. "Why is everything fucking happening to me." She screamed looking at her bloody hands. "Blade are you okay." Danny said picking her up as Ricky helped me up to. "I'm fine let's just go." Blade I think her name was replied.

"Okay I'm going to get the frist aid kit." Ben said walking off. "Chris are you okay." Danny asked as he sat Blade down the the counter. "I'm fine just worried about the girl." I replied. "My  name is Blade." The girl said. 'Oh hello.' Me and the rest of MIW said as Ben came back with the frist aid kit. Once he finished cleaning off Blade's hands we left to eat at a small cafe.