Chapter 12: Okay???

Hey there is the next chapter.

-Blade's P.O.V-

It's been a week since Kat left. A week since I've talked to anyone. I usually just wave my hand or give a fake smile. Everyone trys to get a word out of my mouth or a laugh I guess. I sat down in the front lodge as Phil walked on the bus holding a notebook and a bag of pencils. "Okay, I know you are not talking to anyone since Kat but you can write on a pice of paper and tell me or Austin or James your Dad." Phil said handing me the notebook and pencils. "Please tell us why you are not talking." Phill added as I opened the notebook and wrote 'No' before I showed him. "Okay then are you hungry, want pizza." He asked as I wrote 'Im good.' I showed him. "Okay." Phil said before I got up and walked to my bunk. I grabbed my phone as I got a text from Austin.

Austin- Why are you not talking, you know you have to talk to someone one day. Me- I know but I don't have to talk to anyone right now. Austin- Please talk to your dads they want you to be happy. Me- Just stop. If I want to talk to someone I well. If my dads just want to ship me back to Califonia, they can.

After I sent that text I layed in my bunk. After a few mintutes of laying in my bunk, I punched the wall. I felt someone grab me from my bunk and hugged me. I realized James as hugging me as I hugged back. "Im not sending you back, please say something to me, Sam or Austin. hell it could be Ryan. Just please say something." James said before he started to cry. I looked at him as I opened my mouth to say sorry but nothing came out like I had no voice. I closed my mouth before I got up and grabbed the notebook and a pencil. I ran off the bus and ran to the OM&M bus to see all the bands there. 'Fuck.' I thought to myself before I walked over to Austin and wrote. 'I can't talk, I tryed to talk to James but nothing came out.' I showed Austin before he looked at me and toke me to the bus.

"What happed to your hand, maybe some hot tea can help." Austin said to me as he stared to make tea. I looked at my hand to see it covered in blood. 'I punched the wall.' I wrote in the notebook before I grabbed a paper towel and started to cleam my hand. "That must have hurt." Austin said before he handed my a cup of tea before he started to rap my hand. "Next time hit a pillow." He added before he smiled. I starterd to drink the tea as I smiled back. After I finsh drinking the tea, I give the cup to Austin as he said "Maybe you can talk now." After he said that I opened my mouth but someone yelled.

"Austin, is Blade with you." I heard James's voice. "Yes." Austin replied before James walked into the bus as I turned around and hugged him. "Im sorry dad, im so sorry." I said to him as I cried into his chest. "Its okay." James replied before he started to rub my back. "I'm glad you are talking again." He added before he kissed my forehead. I pulled away from the hug as Danny walked onto the bus and walked pass us. "What the hell, dad." I said to him before he jumped and looked at me. "Blade your talking." He replied before he hugged me. I hugged back. "Okay we have to scary Ben, Sam and Cam." Danny said with a small evil laugh. "Hell yeah." I replied before we pulled away from the hug.

"Okay we say we toke you to the doctors and you lose your voice forever but after a minute you say jokes on you fools." Danny said to me before I smiled. "Okay. I pick me up and walk to the bus and tell the rest of AA to follow you." I replied before Danny picked me put and walked off the bus. "Hey Ben, Sam and Cam can we talk of a mintute on the bus." Danny said to them before he walked back to the bus. Once we got back on the bus, Danny put me on the couch. "James and I toke Blade to the doctors and they said Blade can't talk for a couple of mouths." Danny said to them as they stayed quite. "That sucks. I can't talk of a couple of mintues." I said loundy before Sam jumped.

"You can talk." Sam said hugging me. "Yes before break me." I replied before he pulled away from the hug. "Sorry." He said before Cam laugh. "I really want to scary the crap out of MIW and BVB with the rest of OM&M." I said with a evil smile. "How." Ben asked me. "I say we get fake blood and pour it all over me and Austin and wait until everyone gets on the bus and scream run." I said before Danny give me high-5. "Totally." Danny replied. "Okay someone text Austin the plan and tell him to get the blood." Danny added before someone walked onto the bus. I looked over to see Austin.