Chapter 8: Day with Uncle Cam and Uncle Sam and Smeone New.

Hello people I'm going to start putting songs in the story and for this chapter I'm doing In The Dark I See by LIGHTS. INJOY

Blade's P.O.V

I heard someone say my name "Blade wake up Sam and I want to have a day with you." Cam said lefting me out of my bunk. "Nooooo." I whined looked at him. "Come on its 8 and you need to take your medication." He said carrying me to the bathroom as he handed me 2 pills and a glass of water. I toke the pills as Cam changed the bandages that covered my arm. "You know James is worried sick adout you." He said kissing my forehead as he hugged me.

"I know." I replied hugging me as CC ran into the bathroom. "Hey I need to go really bad can you guys leave." He asked in a rush. Cam and me asked out of the bathroom and into the back lounge. I looked up to see who was in the back lounge to see everyone looking at me.

I looked down as someone walked over to me and hugged me. "You know your very strong." Ricky's voice rang in my ears as I hugged back. "Thanks." I replied pulling away from the hug as I walked over to James and sat on his lap in a daughter-father way.

"Hello love how are you feeling." He asked hugging me as I layed my head on his shoulder. "Ok I guess." I said looking at the blank T.V. "Blade get ready we need to go in a few." Sam yelled making me jump out of James's lap and fall to the floor. "Shit." I whispered-yelled. "Okay give me a minute." I screamed back as I got up and went to my bunk. I grabbed my makeup bag,  an old MIW shirt, black ripped skinny with black on black converse and a black piece the veil jacket.

I got changed and did my makeup and I walked out of the bathroom as I walked into someone. "Shit I'm sorry Blade." Andy's voice rang in my ears as I looked up. "It's cool. I well see you later." I said walking to the front lodge. 'What the hell was that.' I thought to myself as a pain went though my shoulder. "Blade you ready." Cam asked looking at me. "Yep let's go." I replied with a fake smile trying not to show my pain.

We walked off the bus as Cam and Sam hugged me. "Ok we are going to the zoo then we are going to eat and come back before practice starts." Cam said pulling away from the hug and grabbed a cab as we went to the zoo. Once we got to the zoo we went to the monkeys,  lions, giraffes, zedas, and the snakes.

"Blade we are going to eat come on." Sam said as we walked out of the zoo. We grabbed a cab and went to a little cafe. We eat and went back to the venue as MIW was doing sound check. I watched as Ben walked over to me. "Hey, Blade I want you to meet someone." He said making me look at a Blonde Cake Faced Whore. (No harm to anyone who is blonde.) "Hi I'm Blade." I said with a fake smile. "Hey I'm Kat." She replied rolling her eyes. "Nice to meet you." I said as I walked away.

I walked onto the bus as I saw Danny eat Oreos with a cup of milk. "Hey Uncle Danny what's wrong." I asked sitting next to him. "Nothing why are you asking." He replied in a soft voice. "Come on I know you only eat Oreos with milk when your upset." I said looking at him with worried eyes. "Fine I'll tell you bu you can't tell anyone else, got it." He replied as I shoke my head yes.

"Ok Ben's girlfriend Kat she is a whore and slepted with one of his friends from the U.K and I'm kind of jealous." He said whispering at the end. "Oh I don't like her to." I replied as I heard the door open. "Is Blade here." James's voice rang. "Yea I'm here I don't want to go out to the show tonight if Kat is there." I said taking a oreo from Danny.

"What Kat is here." James asked getting onto the bus as he shut the door. "Yes she is BCFW." I said eating the oreo as Danny and James give my a weird look. "What the hell does BCFW." Danny questioned handing me a oreo. "Blonde Cake Faced Whore." I answered taking the oreo as they laughed. "Where did you heard that." James laughed. "Scar told me adout some girl at her school and one day the girl but to much makeup on and we start to call her Blonde Cake Faced Whore." I said with a smile. "Who was the girl." Danny asked.

"My sister. Your mom wanted her to have Blonde hair and be this perfect daughter is was not but one day my sister snapped and she died her hair back to black wear all black and got into emo rock music." I said as my smile faded and a tear when down my face. "Blade you know you have to open up some times and just cry." Danny replied as James give me a hug. "I know just its hard and I just have problems trusting people." I said hugging james back.

"We all have that some times I understand that you don't want to see the show tonight." James replied pulling away as I looked over to Danny who give me a fake smile. "Question how many times a day do I have to take the pain medication." I questioned feeling some pain in my chest. "Twice a day when you wake up and go to sleep. Why." James answered.

"I just have some pain in my chest I think im going to take the medication and go to bed." I said as James got out of the seat and went to the bathroom. "Here." Danny spoke up as he handed me a bottle of water. After a few minutes James give me 2 pills and a blanket.

I toke the medication and spoke up "What's the blanket for." I asked. "Ben got it for you. He remembered when you told him you loved pit bulls so he got you it in New York." Danny said as I got up and went to mine/Sam's bunk. "Night." I yelled before I got into my bunk and fell asleep.

Im so sorry for not updating this week has been go and horrible it was my birthday my brother is going out of town and im missing him, my mom is taking my phone at night. I hope to update soon bye love y'all. Words 1155 -Gothicgirl