Chaper 5: The Bus and The Break Down

Hey what's up hope you like the story.

Blade's P.O.V

I woke up to James yelling 'Wake up I got coffee and the bus is going to be here in 5 minutes.' I look at him holding a cup and a key. "Coffee." I replied as I grabbed the cup. "What's the key for." I questioned. "Its for the bus and its your. Cam put it on a chain for you can wear it was a necklace." He answered putting it on me. "Come on we nees to go." He added as he grabbed the cup and left. I changed into black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, a misfits jacket with the scarf Danny got me and black on black converse. I did my makeup like Ashley Costello again and ran down stairs to find all the bands in the kitchen.

"Blade come on we need to tell you something." Danny said pushing me to a seat. I sat down as James put an acoustic guitar down on the table. "What's this." I asked. "Play it woman." Cam replied giving me a pick. "What song." I asked Cam. "The same one you sang yesterday." Cam's british voice boomed. "Fine." I whispered grabbing the guitar then started to play chords and sing.

After I finished singing the song Andy screamed "That was amazing." as everyone agreed with him. "Its nothing now lets go." I replied putting the guitar back on the table as I went up to my room to get my things. "Hey Da- James can I bring my guitar." I screamed. "Sure." He yelled back. I packed my guitar up in the hardback case Ben got me as a surprise. I grabbed my 2 bags with my brothers old skate board and guitar.

"Here let me help you." Andy said helping me take my things to the bus. "Thank you." I replied putting my bags under the bus as I put my guitar and skate board on the bus. I ran back into the house and grabbed my iPod and my brothers old iPhone that is mine now with headphones and chargers. "Blade come we need to go." Ben said coming in my room.  "Okay let me grab thing for the bathroom. I put the iPod and IPhone in a small backpack as I grabbed my razors for cutting and put them in the bag to.

I ran out the door into the bus. "Here you didn't get breakfast." Ben said handing me a strawberry pop tart and a water. "Thanks." I replied eating the food as James called me. "Blade what bunk do you want." He yelled as I look to him. "I don't care it just has to be at the top." I said walking up to him. "What adout this one." He asked pointing to a bunk that was on the right side and that was on the top that had a black and grey curtain. "Sure." I replied putting my guitar and skate board in it.

I heard someone behind then hugging me. I looked at the tattoos that it was Danny. "Hi what do you want." I asked. "Nothing just seeing if you are all right." He replied.

"Yeah I'm good what time is it." I questioned. He checked his phone and answered "5:58 am" "What I'm going back to bed." I said getting up into my bunk very easily. "Sleep well bye." Danny replied as he put me curtain, making the bunk dark, and as I fell asleep.

(Couple of hours later still Blade's P.O.V)

I woke up to someone moving my curtain. "Blade wake up we are going to eat." I heard someone say. "No let me sleep." I whined as I rolled over to see Andy Biersack. "What the fuck." I screamed sitting up but hit the roof with my head. "Fuck." I added screaming. "What is going on." I heard James asked. I jumped down off the bunk as Andy looked at me. "Are you okay." He questioned.

"Im fucking fine just give me a minute." I answered walking away but falling as Andy caught me. "Okay I'm not fine can you take me to James." I added. "Let me see your head." He asked turning me around as I put me hair up. "You don't have a dump but be careful." He added picking me up and taking me to James.

"Hey James can you come here." Andy said putting me down. "Sure what's up." James asked walking over to me. "Well Blade hit her head and she can't walk right." Andy replied.