Chapter 11: "Kat, I hate You" Words By Ben

Im so sorry for not updating I hope you guys like the story I plan to update sooner.

*Blade's P.O.V*

I woke up to someone holding me. I looked up to see Austin sleeping as I move not walking him and walked to the front lounge before I grabbed my phone. I sat down as Aaron smilied at me. "Hi, how did you sleep." He asked me. "Okay I guess. What adout you." I replied. "Okay, are you hugry." He said getting up. "Yea put I need to talk to my Dad." I replied. "Okay we are still driving so we well be at the venue in a hour or so." He said as he handed me a bottle of water and my pills. "Danny give me this before we hit the road yesterday." He added as I toke them. "Thank you." I said. "No problem do you like cheerios." He asked as he grabbed a box on top of the frige. "I love them." I said smiling before I get a text from Sam.

Daddy Bass- Hey Im sorry you had to sleep on the OM&M but Im taking you out to day for a couple of hours to hang with me and Chris with Ricky. 

Me- Okay. Its okay Im happy I got to hang out with OM&M.

Daddy Bass- If your happy im happy I well see you in a hour or so, what cloths do you want for today.

Me-Can you bring me a pair of my black skinny jeans, a BMTH shirt, the misfits jacket Chris got me and my makeup bag. Daddy Bass- Sure bye I love you.

Me- I love you to bye.

After texting Sam, Aaron handed me a bowl. "I didn't give you alot so if you want more, you can get more." He said to me. "Okay thanks." I replied before Alan walked to the frount louge. "Hey girl." He said to me as I laughed. "Hey." i replied. "How are you feeling." He asked me. "Good, Im happy I got over that cold. I hope Austin didn't get sick." I said. "Austin doesn't care." Aaron said to me. "I don't care adout what." I heard Austin's voice. "Adout getting sick." Alan said as I started to eat my ceral. "That's true." Austin replied before I got a text from Chris.

Chris- Hey gurl, wanted to say have a goodmoring and me, Ricky and Sam are talking you out today for a little bit.

Me- Hey, I know Sam texted me and have a goodmoring to you, sir.

Chris-LOL I have to get ready see you in a few.

Me- Okay bye love you.  

Chris- Love you to

After texting Chris I finished my bowl of cereal as I look at Aaron. "Where do you want me to put this." I asked him. "Put it in the sink." He said as I got up and walked into the kitchen part of the bus. I looked around. "Where is the sink." I asked confused before Alan got up and moved the counter to see a sink. "Okay on the bus I live on the sink you can see from the back lounge." I added before I put my bowl in the sink. I heard Austin laugh before the bus stopped. "We are here." I heard Tino's voice before Sam texted me to get my things. "Im going out with Sam, Ricky and Chris so Im going to grab my things." I said before I went to Austin's bunk and grabbed my phone changer, my jacket and my blanket.

I walked to the frout louge to see Chris and Sam. "Hey lets go I didn't want to go through your bag."  Sam said as I looked at him weird. "Okay, Thank you for letting me stay here." I said to OM&M. "Its cool." Austin said before Chris grabbed my things. "Hey thats mine." I said to Chris. "I know." He replied before I said bye to OM&M and give them hugs and walked back to the bus with Sam and Chris. "Kat is on the bus but is sleeping so we ready to hurry." Sam said to me before we got onto the bus. "Okay." I replied before I grabbed the cloths I wanted and my makeup bag as I went to the bathroom and changed plus I did my makeup.

Aftger I finshed I put my cloths in my bunk and grabbed my earphones as I walked to the front lounge to see BVB and MIW with Sam talking. "Hey you ready." Sam asked me as I shoke my head yes. "Okay let's go." Chris said as him and Ricky got up and walked off the bus. I followed them as Sam walked with me. "So where are you taking me." I asked. "We need to get you a dress." Chris said. "What, why." I replied. "Because AA, BVB, MIW and OM&M are invited to the Golden God Awards." Ricky said. "Okay but why do I have to go. Im why to young for that." I said before I stoppped walking. "No you are not now that's go." Chris replied before he picked me up.