Chapter 6: New York City and Needing Help

Hey people I just want to say thank you for reading and if you need to talk to someone I am here thank you. Love y'all -Gothicgirl

In New York Blade's P.O.V

I looked out the window to fine that we are in N.Y. "Dad, Dad, Dad." I screamed running to James. I started to call him Dad the day I read the letters. The cool thing is that the rest of the AA let me start calling them my uncle. "What is wrong this time." He asked sleepy. "We are in New York City." I replied jumping and hugging him. He hugged back and said "Okay go get ready." as I went to my bunk.

I still haven't told him I self harm or the rest of the guys but Ricky because he found out. I grabbed black skinny jeans, a misfits t-shirt, MIW jacket and black on black converse with the scarf Danny got me. I walked out to the bathroom and opened the door to find Chris and Ricky making-out. I walked in a shut the door and said "Have you told anyone." They jumped and looked at me. "How did you get in here." Chris asked. "I opened the door and walked in then shut the door." I replied.

"Okay but why are you in here." Ricky said. "I didn't want one of the other guys walking into you guys making-out and I need to change." I replied pointing to my clothes. "Oh okay." Chris said walking out of the bathroom as Ricky just looked at me. "What." I questioned before Ricky grabbed my wrist and pushed my jacket sleeve up to expose the new cuts on my wrist from yesterday. "I need you to stop." He answered still holding my wrist as I pulled out of his grip and turned around to see Chris standing there. "Fuck." I whispered.

"Blade." Chris whispered hugging me. "I need to change get out." I said pushing Chris away from me as Ricky walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door angrily as I looked it. I quickly changed and walked back to my bunk to grab my makeup bag before I tripped myself becoming more mad.

Josh Balz's P.O.V [Someone new :)]

I looked over to see Blade fall. I got up and walked over to her. "Are you okay." I asked helping her up. "Yea I'm fine. Thank you." She said a little pissed off before she walked off to her bunk. I looked around to see James sitting in the front lodge playing on his computer. I walked over to him and kick him. "Hey what's that for." He asked looking at me. "I don't know what's up with your daughter but she is pissed off. Go check on her, now." I replied anger before I walked off to the back of the bus as I talked with Ghost.

(A/N sorry its a small p.o.v and I am going to have a lot of p.o.v changes.)

James's P.O.V

I got up and walked over to Blade's bunk as Josh walked off pissed. Once I got to her bunk she fell again. "What the fuck is with me today." She said not noticing me.

She got up and jumped to grab a black bag but failed as she fell again. "Here." I said grabbing the bag and handing it to her. "Thanks." She replied pissed as she walked off but I grabbed her and turned her around to look at me. "What is wrong with you today. Josh is pissed off at me because your upset." I questioned. "I am having a horrible day. Why can't I have a day. I don't know just leave me alone." She answered running to the back of the bus almost crying.

I ran after her as Danny stoped me. "She is a teenager girl who is on a bus with 16 tough tattooed guys she just need space." He said knowing he was right this time. "She's my girl and I don't want her to get hurt." I replied looking at him. "If you always baby her. she is never going to grow up but I guess its your choice not mine." He said. "It's not all my choice I need you guys to help me. I'm not a real father. I'm raising a teenager girl who calls me dad and I need you to help me I am like a single parent." I screamed almost hitting him before someone grabbed my fist.