act xii.

third person's point of view

taehyung and yoongi goes inside the mansion, their eyes wandering around like they were tourists in a new found country. taehyung's eyes moves further across the room, he notices that the people were using the billionaire's pool, cars, and even the neatly displayed items that was placed all over the mansion. the gathering, which is expected, is lavishly catered, boasting not just a small combo of musicians, but a whole orchestra. the guests enjoyed themselves, flirting and dancing all over the place like it was their own home.

"do you think I'll be able to see gatsby?" taehyung whispers into yoongi's ear, "i think i would like to have a chat with him."

"well, you might bump into him, the only problem is that no one knows what he looks like. even the countless maids and butlers that he hired don't know him physically."

"i see."

"i thought you weren't interested in gatsby?" yoongi asks, a smirk forming on his lips.

"i just wanted to talk, how is that being interested?"

"oh, nothing," yoongi chirps, "do you mind if i leave you for a moment? i need to go to the restroom."

"no, go ahead," and almost immediately, yoongi removes his hands from taehyung's grip, "don't get lost!"

"enjoying the party so far?" a male whispers into taehyung's ear, making him jump, "did i scare you?"

"no, not at all."