act xi.

third person's point of view

several days later, it was the day of the party, and as you may or may not have guessed, taehyung and yoongi are in each other's throats ever since the both of them have woken up at the wrong side of their own beds.

"give me the god damn blower!" yoongi chases taehyung through the living room, to the kitchen, and back to the living room, "hey! get your own!"

taehyung sticks out his tongue and gets in his room, locking the door behind him, "try catching me now pipsqueak!"

"you brat!" yoongi bangs his fists on taehyung's door, "once i get my hands on you, you'll regret taking my precious blower!"

☁️

after they finished, they both walk to gatsby's mansion with their invitation in hand. yoongi's eyes widen at the amount of people that were going in and out of the mansion.

"what's the big deal for his parties anyway?" taehyung whispers to yoongi, "is it for charity?"

"charity is one of the reasons, i forgot what the other one's about. maybe, something about a past lover?" yoongi replies as he continues to look at the scene in front of them.

taehyung nods, amazed at the fancy decorations that was put up all around the lot, "he's that rich as well, huh?"

yoongi nods, "there are tons of rumors about his wealth, you'll get to hear those later from tons of his guests."

"you seem to know the flow of his parties," taehyung comments.

"well, people have mouths," he grins at the younger, "they're like moths aren't they?"

"men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars," taehyung mumbles, remembering a line from the book of the great gatsby.

"what was that?"

"nothing, let's just go inside."