Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him

Începe de la început

Raphael: SHUT UP, I'M GREAT AT DRIVING.

BloodKink: ...riiight.

RiskyHandjob: We're not even taking a car.. we're getting one of the Nomus to teleport us, fuckasses.

MonochromeDeadpool: That... would make more sense!

-----------------------------------------------------

Touya's POV

"Have a good day at school, Shouto!" He gives me a bored glare as I laugh and ruffle his hair, but reluctantly flashes a small smile at me too.

"I'll see you later, Touya." He shoves my hand off of his head. He's called over by one of his friends with fluffy green hair.

"Come on, Sho!"

"Coming Izu- I mean..Midoriya."

Izu? Is that the kid's name? ARE THEY ALREADY ON FIRST NAME BASIS? EXCUSE ME, AS THE BIG BROTHER IT'S MY JOB TO APPROVE OF HIS BOYFRIEND OR NOT-

"..so, you said you'd take care of my cat, yeah?" The purple haired kid, I think his name is Shinsou, speaks up to me. I nod quickly at him and he hands me a list with times to feed the cat and such.

"Thank you." I ruffle his hair as well and he just returns it with a tired grin before turning around and walking back to a kid with a tail.

"All of you have a good day! No drug dealings unless I get some of it!"

"Yes, Touya!"

"We got it, big bro!" Kaminari shoots a thumbs up to me as he walks past. A genuine smile creeps onto my face. Am I the Class big brother now? Sounds fun.

After they leave, I shut the door and lock it, heading back to the kitchen and seeing the piled up plates in the sink. I can wash them after the cat is taken care of. And, with that being said, I shove the note Shinsou gave me into my pocket and take the elevator up the stairs to his dorm room. He said his cat's name was Tenshi, which is pretty fitting.

---

Spinner's POV

"Please don't tell me we're teleporting using Johnny's quirk..."

"Yeah, that black stuff stinks."

"Shut the hell up you babies. We're using a different Nomu, so calm down." Shigaraki says while leading us to the back of the bar, the tall, thin and looming figure of a Nomu seen obscurely in the shadows. You can barely see it's jaw stretch open just the littlest amount until the bright blue and orange portals appear. Hey it's just like Portal! I haven't played those games in forever.

"2 people per portal. Don't be surprised if we don't end up in the exact same spot, the destinations are... irregular." Shigaraki explains while slowly walking into the blue one, gesturing me to follow after him. I do as told, marching into the portal despite feeling an uneasy nausea start to settle into my stomach. Then I suddenly see a bright flash of white and we've teleported right outside the little entrance we've made into the school. I hunch over a bit, feeling a shiver go up my back and having the sudden urge to gag.