seventeen

july 13thtoronto

july 13th
toronto

THE POISON FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS had given me the ability to stop giving fucks. My arms tightly followed patterns sent by my brain, hands roaming through my hair, other times touching my own skin, whereas my hips loosely moved in variated circles. The freedom was so overpowering that I had lost complete track of what was happening around me, instead the alcohol making its way towards my liver compelled me to only look at Liz. We were shaking our butts to queen Bey, and it was almost as if my body automatically danced when her voice blasted through the speakers. The men had left to do whatever intoxicated men do, except Hart. My eyes wandered off to him, and my blurry sight succeeded in spotting him on the couch sitting like a typical man as he slowly sipped whatever was in his glass. His eyes went up and down my body, promoting me to dance even sexier. I pushed my back against Liz who immediately proudly yelled at me as Baby Boy's exotic beat had me using my hips even better than before, and teasingly lifted up my silky dress only to expose a little more of my legs. When Hart leaned back into the couch, I quickly dropped it and turned around, a huge grin covering my mouth.

"Do you realize how gorgeous you are?" Liz asked, still continuing to dance.

"You are gorgeous. I'm jealous of you in every way possible," I responded, holding her face.

She laughed and shook my head. "I know I'm gorgeous, but you don't know you're gorgeous. It's a shame, you have everything to be confident of. No wonder Hart wants to tap that, you a bad bitch."

Hart wants to tap this? I looked into her dark, flaming eyes with disbelief in mine, still holding her beautiful face. When the corners of her lips curled up, the voice inside my head forced me to kiss her. Therefore, I pushed my lips against hers, the kiss resulting in a small peck. "I fucking love you, bitch."

"Love you too, bitch," she laughed, where after she nodded her head at Hart, signaling that I needed to go to him. I shook my head, but when she gave me a supporting push towards him I had no other choice.

His eyes seemed to lit up as I came closer and fell down beside him, pushing the back of my head into his crotch as I stretched my legs across the remaining bit of the couch. A groan escaped Hart's lips which sent my consciousness into another dimension, a dimension consisting of fellatio's and cunnilingus.

"Can you—" his voice brought me back into this world, and I confusedly looked at him as he looked down at me with a painful expression on his face, "my . . . dick."

"Oh!" I immediately moved my head further onto his legs, and he let out a relieved sigh. My shock was replaced by laughter within seconds which caused Hart to surprisingly yet amusedly look at me. It made me shy. "What?"

"Well, first of all; you crushed my balls."

"At least your leg's not the only thing that's crushed right now," I drunkenly chuckled, determinedly trying to blow a pluck of hair out of my mouth.