19

1 week later... Saturday 8:10 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

I looked at myself in the mirror as I fixed my hair. I had moved into my new apartment and Quay was taking me out tonight. I had just got out the shower and I still had on my towel but my hair and make up was just about done.

I put on coconut oil and Shea butter before I put on my lace panties then my black silk dress. I laced on my black open toe heels before putting on my earrings and necklace.

I heard my doorbell ring before I grabbed my purse and phone. I walked up to the door to see Quay standing there. He had on some jeans with a LV belt and a black collared polo shirt. I could tell he had gotten a fresh cut and his earrings blinged in his ears.

"You look beautiful baby," he said licking his lips.

"You do too," I said before stepping outside to close and lock the door.

He took me to a club that had underground artist playing at it. We danced and drank a little. We laughed as we joked about this one lady's wig.

"When she move her head it go with her like this," I said causing him to shake his head.

"You got to chill," he laughed.

We went and sat down at a booth. He kissed me softly before he put his hand on my inner thigh. He slowly moved it up.

"Baby don't-" he slid two fingers in before he started pumping them in and out.

My mouth fell open a jar before I let out a moan. I grabbed at his wrist as he kissed my neck. He sped up causing me to throw my head back. He pulled them out before he led me to the bathroom. We went into the stall as I giggled and laughed.

For the first time in a while I felt normal. I felt like a regular girl doing regular dumb shit. I felt alive.

He locked the stall before he kissed me. I undid his pants before he picked me up. He slid off the top of my dress exposing my breast. I moaned as he sucked on my nipples.

He pushed my panties to the side before he went in. I gasped before he started stroking. I moaned uncontrollably.

"You like that?" He asked as he sped up.

"Yes!"

"What's my name baby?"

"Daddy! DADDY DONT STOP!" I moaned as he sped up.

"You gon cum fa me baby? Huh?"

"YES DADDY!" I screamed before I released.

My face turned up as he kept going. He came before he slowed down. We stayed there for a second as we tried to calm down our breathing. We straightened our clothes out before we walked out the stall.

There was a man washing his hands in the sink. He stared at us as we walked out causing us to bust out laughing. We got into the car before we drove to get something to eat.

We got burgers and ate them in the car. Afterwards we went back to my place and watched Netflix till we fell asleep.