Part 15 ; Revenge

*One Years Later, Roby Group*

The new life is not easy as we planned and we should forget the wounds of the one we once loved but will the new life return to normal? My answer would be two answer

This new life may come back normal or maybe something will happen like a tsunami soon.

"Mrs.Kim, you'll have a meeting with CEO Park and all board member about the newly launched produced at 4pm" I looked at my assistant and smiled at her.

"Okay, Hmm I want you to send all the important files I made and the product to the meeting room"

"I'll do it, Mrs.Kim" Mr.Eun bowed to me and left my office. I leaned my back on the office's chair and thought of something very difficult for me.

There is something difficult for me to forget about the problem until now, my miscarriage and my divorce with Jungkook a year ago. It all brought me a lot of pain.

My baby, can't see this world because Jungkook cheated on me. But maybe that's my fault too because I've always been depressed about it. Is this a painful feeling people have felt when a mother lost her child??

*TS Group, Taehyung's Office*

Taehyung sat on his office couch as his mind floated like a strong breeze

Taehyung sat on his office couch as his mind floated like a strong breeze. His mind was very gloomy when you left without a trace and for a year you were speechless. He misses you so much.

"CEO, All the board member are waiting for you in the meeting room now" Taehyung closed his eyes and his right hand massaged his forehead. "Just cancel the meeting now"

Taehyung said with a cold voice to his assistant. "But, CEO we-" Taehyung give his assistant a death glare. "Do you want me to kick your ass out of my company?" He quickly bowed to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, CEO Kim!" Taehyung stood up and walked to the large window to see the beautiful view of Seoul to soothe his mind. "Get out" Taehyung said without at his assistant.

And without everyone knowing it, Taehyung's tears always flow when he's alone in his office and his home. "I miss you so much, my love" Taehyung whispered.