Part 32 ; Kidnap

Kitchen, Y/n's Pov ;

"Why you suddenly change your mind now? Don't say that you being force to continue this marriage for the sake of your parents only" Taehyung said while pulling my right arm to look at his face as I headed to the kitchen

"Why you suddenly change your mind now? Don't say that you being force to continue this marriage for the sake of your parents only" Taehyung said while pulling my right arm to look at his face as I headed to the kitchen. "Why are you talking like this?" I asked while looking at Taehyung's face.

"If you are forcing yourself to marry me, I think you better cancel our marriage. I want to marry you because I love you so much and not to have your body as a release for my lust. " Teahyung said in a deep voice.

I was no longer able to look at her face anymore and I turned my head to look the other way. "I am now trying to accept you in my life as a man and not a good friend anymore. You have done many things for me every time I am in trouble especially when I still Jungkook's wife"

He just stared into my eyes deeply. I don't know what's playing in his mind right now. "Why? You don't believe me?" I said as I approached his handsome face." You know how much I love you, I hope you don't force yourself to marry me" Teahyung said to me while looking right into my eyes.

I could feel Taehyung's breath on my face and a kiss on my cheek all of a sudden. "I love you so much. I really mean it, Kim Y/n" I looked at his face as he changed my name from Lee to Kim. "I hope you can give me a chance to love you as a husband and father to our children in future."

3 Weeks Later, Wedding store ;

"Tae aa, don't you think this dress is too much for you?" I asked Taehyung who was sitting as he waiting on the sofa that had been prepared for the customer

"Tae aa, don't you think this dress is too much for you?" I asked Taehyung who was sitting as he waiting on the sofa that had been prepared for the customer. He looked at me from top to bottom and was only able to smile then lowered his head to look at the floor.

"Now, I don't know how to difference between you with an angel. You're too beautiful as usual no matter what you wear, princess" Taehyung said with a sweet smile, I can see his cute box smile. "But this wedding dress is too expensive, I just tried it"

This wedding dress is too expensive to buy until almost drop my jawline.

"You have a future CEO husband who has many companies in and outside the country, my dear." Teahyung said with a smile looking at my face. "If you like the design of this wedding dress, I will defer all costs. We can look for other wedding dresses."