Part 14 ; Without You

*A Few Months Later*

Now, it has been months since Jungkook tried to track down y/n's location but what Jungkook always found was a huge failure in his life without y/n.

And he realized himself now without y/n by his side, the surrounding were unmanageable and the chaos of his company was unstable. "What are you doing?! Why you can't find y/n's place?!"

Jungkook paid spy for a very high fee just to find out where y/n was. "We're sorry, boss" Jungkook motioned for them to leave his office.

The stuffs in his office were crushed and thrown to the wall but this all couldn't calm him down. "Y/n, where are you now~"

When Jungkook went to y/n's family home, there was no good for him because he was scolded by y/n parents

When Jungkook went to y/n's family home, there was no good for him because he was scolded by y/n parents. "What?! Can you repeat what you said?!!!!" Mr.Kim yelled at Jungkook.

Mrs.Kim suddenly slaps Jungkook's face while Shownu is shocked. "How dare you say that after what you did to my daughter?! You won't have to bother y/n again! Because of you, she lost her baby "

Jungkook is willing to receive a slap from Mrs.Kim because he wants to be with y/n again but does he have another chance to love y/n? "Please Mrs.Kim, let me talk to her for a moment"

Jungkook said as he knelt down in front of them with his tears streaming down on his cheeks. Mrs.Kim took a glass of drink and splashed his face with a water.

"You have nothing to say to y/n anymore. Stop interrupting my daughter's life now"

*2 Day Later, CN BLUE COFFEE*

"Why do you want to me?" Shownu asked and sat down on the chair with a cold face on Jungkook

"Why do you want to me?" Shownu asked and sat down on the chair with a cold face on Jungkook. "Hyung, I'm really begging you now. Please tell me where is y/n now, I can't live without her anymore"

Shownu smirked when he heard Jungkook's words. Is he dreaming right now? Can I punch him? "Why do you want to be aware of mistake after everything is too late for you now?"

"And stop beginning like a useless person, you're just wasting time on this all is not going back to what you were expecting now" Said Shownu.

Jungkook gave y/n too much pain. As a brother, Shownu couldn't bear to let y/n with Jungkook anymore and that was enough. "Hyung, ple-" But he cut Jungkook's words.