Cyan's back was met with pillows below as Elliot had pushed him back, Elliot's thumb running over his neck as he hovered above him. Narrowed eyes stared into Cyan's but he continued on in a whisper.

"You take the pain away Elliot. I just want the pain to go away."

And at his words, Elliot's features softened, his hand dragging down Cyan's arm to take his trembling fingers into his own. Tilting his head slightly, Elliot's lips brushed softly against the males before moving down and kissing below his ear.

"You're only masking the pain, it'll never go away Cyan."

Cyan gripped Elliot's shirt once more with his free hand, burying his face in Elliot's shoulder. He closed his eyes.

"So mask it or let me die."

~

"Yes. Yes. No, keep an eye on him and keep me updated. Bye."

A click of the call ending filled the space before a small voice piped up. "Wasn't Mason supposed to be watching you and taking you to prison."

"Now you want me to go to prison? You're not very decisive are you?"

Cyan shrugged slightly, not in the mood to give Elliot the dirty look that he wanted to. "No it's not that, I'm just wondering how he allowed you to be alone."

"I'm very convincing."

"Apparently so am I."

This time, Elliot shot Cyan a dirty look, clearly in a better mood than Cyan. Cyan hadn't wanted to stay in the hospital and despite Eliot's determination to separate from the male, he wanted as much time with Cyan as he could get. Because his mind was still made up, just postponed.

So when Cyan begged him to take him away from the hospital, Elliot had caved. To everyone else, Elliot had kidnapped him, but that obviously wasn't the case.

"Where are we going," Elliot asked, in the passenger seat of Cyan's car that he had forced someone to bring him, glancing over at Cyan who was keeping his eyes on the road. Changed into one of Elliot's hoodies and sweats that been in the car already, Cyan pulled his right leg up in the seat and made a turn down an empty dirt road. He ignored the man.

Rolling his eyes, Elliot looked out his window. "I shouldn't have let you drive so soon after trying to commit suicide."

"I'm not going to crash us. If you thought I was, you wouldn't have given me the keys."

"I have my dumb moments."

"No, you don't," Cyan muttered, glancing at Elliot just as he cracked a smile.

"I trust you Cyan."

Cyan bit his lip and slowed the car down.

"I ratted Romano out."

"I know."

"I cheated on you with Sam."

"I know."

"I'm sorry."

Elliot's smile had faded away, his eyes meeting Cyan's. "Did it help?"

"He listened to me." Cyan gripped onto the wheel tighter. "Where were you Elliot? I needed you."

"There was a matter I needed to handle overseas, you know I wouldn't have just left you permanently. I would never do that to you Cyan."

"Why though?" Cyan asked.

The sudden silence that filled the car had made Cyan nervous, his foot going to the brake as he stopped the car. Why the hell had Elliot gone overseas in the first place? It wasn't an uncommon thing, Elliot going quite often when he needed to plan how he would bring his cartel shipments in, but he always seemed to tell Cyan when. This time he did not.