Winners - Horror/Paranormal/Thriller

Hey everyone! This is it, the first results of the Round 2 Judging are heree!

We hope you're ready for this because you sure have waited a long time for it!

Big thanks to our extremely efficient judge lenonxay for judging all of our 12 Round 1 finalists and picking the Top 3. 

We're so excited so without wasting any time, here we go: 

Third Place

An Eye for an Eye - TheSADRiter

Score: 34/40 

Review by the judge: The beginning was so beautifully described. I absolutely loved it. It is one of the most unique horror stories I have come across on Wattpad. It was truly interesting and I kept on changing sides with who was right and wrong because I thought Demiji was the small boy in the first chapter only to be surprised that he was one of the demons. That was a beautiful twist. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done!

Second Place: 

Ghost Music: The Haunting of Sky Hollow - ShadowMaven

Score: 35/40 

Review by the judge: I loved the descriptions from the beginning. Your writing style is quite poetic and the way you structured your words were amazing as Aidan and Nadia behaved as real siblings would. I love that there is a bit of spooky in every chapter and the way you end your chapters are very good. Well done!

and finally, 

First Place Winner: 

Infection - CoyKoi84

Score: 36/40

Review by the judge: From the beginning, I was fascinated by Evelyn. I loved the way she described herself, She is such a strong woman. I can simply say your story is horror movie material! There were little dark quips that made smile and your descriptions were amazing. You really can't help but smile as you read the adventure that is Evelyn's life. Well done!

Congratulations to the winners! You deserve it, and we hope your story receives more views and votes and comments each day!

To the ones who didn't make it, don't be disheartened. It was quite a close competition, and your books were still great. If you want your score and review by the judge, message us and we'll send it to you personally. 

To those who won, you'll be contacted shortly regarding your prizes (check the earlier chapter to see what they were!) and your books have been added to our winners reading list. 

Coming up are results for the other genres as well! Stay tuned.

- Team Writers' Choice