The Emperor Feng Longwei and Empress Luli Mei were just listening and trying to comprehend this difficult situation. (A/N: At this point, they seem to be not panicking on the situation.)

"Ahmmm...as if I have this double alter ego or personalities...When I travel time travel it was Bai Ling who got hold of my body He is no weakling like me but he or we're caught off guard. The other one has very dark personalities and he is called Ghost Shadow. I feared what I might be doing if he gets to hold my body."Prince Gu Yuan continued.

He was interrupted by his sister Princess Zhao Jin.

"You mean to say you've got two more of you in your sub-consciousness that can take over your body when you time travel? Where would you end up when you time travel? Do they get hold of your body when you're here? Why would you fear that Shadow Ghost thing/person whatever it is? What does he do that you fear him most? Princess Zhao Jin said.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! One at a time for I discover it myself yesterday that I'm the Top one assassin in the future but if the price is right. Shadow Ghost kills people if the price is right...He even told me that if I could get hold of my body from them. I might be able to stop them from what they're doing." Prince Gu Yuan said

"To answer your queries, Princess Zhao Jin."Prince Gu Yuan said..... (A/N: Pausing for a moment.)

"Yes, they can take over my body without me knowing or giving them permission. They just appear to control my mind and body. I end up time traveling in the future. Third, they can't control my body when I'm here but they can communicate with me through my thoughts. Fourth, I fear Shadow Ghost because he has no remorse in what he is going to do. In short, he has no control. He will do what is being tasked to do with the right price. He is a paid assassin. He kills people for a living. Shadow Ghost is at top of his game..." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"What else does this Shadow Ghost said? Prince Weizhe said.

"Well, I can get hold of myself unless I'm much stronger physically and spiritually that's what he told me." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"You stupid fool you tell your family that they don't need to do anything for we are part of you. We are you. We just manifested to do what you can't do." Shadow Ghost said in his thoughts.

"There he goes again."Prince Gu Yuan said.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about? Prince Yuan Xinpei said.

"He's talking to me harshly again and I can't do anything about it. He is me." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Stop it. Shadow Ghost. Your hurting Prince Gu Yuan." Bai Ling said in his thoughts.

"No. I will not stop unless he stops being so emotionally brat Prince. He is overly pampered by the imperial family that is why he is a weakling."Shadow Ghost said.

(A/N: They are talking mentally here while Prince Gu Yuan is in trance state physically and listening to both of them.)

The Empress walks towards Prince Gu Yuan and said...

"Snap out of it while clicking his fingers." Empress Luli Mei said.

Prince Gu Yuan did snap out of his trance. Blinking a lot of times before looking to all his families who were there listening to him.

"Well, we can only help you to strengthen you physically and spiritually here as long as you won't try to get yourself falling into any of the pond here or a body of water for a while." Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"I will do that for I still need to recuperate from the injuries I endured from the torture when I time travel." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"You better do that stupid fool. I promise you when I get hold of this body you will not be able to stop me for a while until you become stronger than me so kiss my f****** ass." The Shadow Ghost said.