Day 7

It had been two days since Alfred had woken up and you were at hime getting ready to go to school.

You hadn't visited him since then because of what Arthur said to you after you left.

"I don't want you taking to Alfred. . . I think it's best for everyone if you two drifted apart. . ."

After that, you cried and ran home.

You seriously took what Arthur had said into consideration and left Alfred alone.

You didn't answer any messages or calls on your phone, or even go on IG.

You were a mess.

So it was once again time for you to go back to school, you didn't have that many days left to clean it but yet you were sad.

Alfred wouldn't be there. And the doctors said he probably wouldn't be able to go.

You sighed and entered the building. It was empty just as you'd expected. Alfred wouldn't be there mopping, dragging you through the halls, calling you doughnut, or even refusing to let you in the school.

Nope.

It was a sad kind of empty. The kind of empty you didn't like one bit.

You stuck your phone in the pocket of your shorts and got to cleaning.

But no matter how many times to tried to imagine everything was normal.

It wasn't.

And with Alfred still not having his memories, it probably wouldn't be the same ever again.

...

As you were sweeping, your phone started to buzz like crazy in your pocket.

You sighed once more and pulled it out.

The caller ID read: Gilbert (The Awesome!). He had put that in your phone.

You hit the answer button and held in up to your ear.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hallo Frau! It's the awesome me Kesesesees~! Now.. vhere are jou?!" He demanded loudly.

"...Um..at the school?" You said, throughly confused.

"Vhy?! Vhy are jou there?!"

You rolled your eyes. "Well I kinda have to...don't you remember?"

"Oh Ja, ja, ja! But jou need to be here!" Gilbert dismissed your whole question.

"What do you mean? Where are you?" You asked.

"Vell...I'm at the hospital of course!" He exclaimed.

You held the phone away from your ear because he was so loud. "OK...? And that effects me how...?" You trailed off.

"Vell..." You heard him sigh in the other side of the phone. "Jou should be here vith Alfred! He misses jou and told me to call jou and get jou over here!"

You immediately started shaking. "N-no...! No can do Gilbert..! Tell him I'm v-very sorry and that I...I can't see him now...!" You quickly said.

"Vhat's vrong Frau?" He asked.

"N-nothing really. . . I-I'm just busy that's all...!" You stuttered.

"Really? Ve all know jou just sit home and read and vatch anime all day..." Gilbert teased.

"T-that's mean!" You scolded. "I'm at school cleaning!"

"Any vay! I'll be there soon!" He laughed.