Just A Strange Dream?

So here you were, waiting at your dinning room table for Alfred. You knew very well that he would be late. You looked at the clock. 11:50.

Great you still had 10 minutes minimum.

Then you heard it.

Honk! Honk!

Oh goody! Alfred's here early! (Sarcasm).

You said bye to your parents and walked out the door, only to see a certain American smiling in the driver's seat.

"Hey dude!"

You gave him a small smile and buckled into the back seat.

"You can sit up front you know _____."

You jumped into the front seat and saw him smile.

You grunted.

"What's wrong dude?"

"Nothing." You mumbled.

"Is this about when I kissed you?"

If you were an anime character your eyes would've gone all white and you would've jumped up in shock with '?!' above your head.

"I knew it!"

"I didn't really answer you."

"I can tell it is, I can see it in your eyes. Also you're blushing."

You turned towards the window so he couldn't see you blush anymore. Alfred grabbed your chin and made you face him. "I think it's cute!" He smiled and you blushed even more.

"What's cute?"

"You. I noticed that today you were all weird. I know it's because I kissed you I-" He twiddled his thumbs on the steering wheel.

"No, it's fine. I'm just not used to that kind of human contact." You interrupted.

"So that was basically your first kiss?"

"Y-yes." You shrunk down in your seat.

"Well _____ that makes two of us! HAHAHA!"

"R-really?!" Your eyes widened.

"Is that so hard to believe?" He puffed out his chest as a joke.

"It's just that you're like the king of the popular kids! None of those girls have ever kissed you?" You were intrigued.

"No. So would you call yourself 'Queen of the outcasts' as you call them?"

"Not really. Why?"

"It's just a king needs his queen..." He leaned his head in and smiled.

"Shut up Al!" You punched him in the arm.

"See. Another nickname! We are friends!" He teased.

Finally we pulled into..

wait for it!

McDonalds! (I DON'T OWN IT!)

I know, lame.

As soon as you got out of his truck, he grabbed onto your hand and dragged you inside.

"How is this fun?" You asked, puzzled.

"This? This is always fun! Especially when you come here with a date." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No offence, but going to a fast food restaurant isn't my kind of fun." You groaned. "And we're not on a date." You added quickly.

"Yes we are! And you'll soon see otherwise _____!" He smiled.

You didn't know why he was so obsessed about going to a fast food place. You've been here multiple times and each time was just as boring as the last.

"Alfred! What's so special about going here anyways?" You asked, still holding his hand. Well more like he was squeezing the life out of your hand and you were his prisoner.

"What do you mean? This place is like holy ground!" He smiled ear to ear.

"You're so strange." You rolled your (e/c) eyes.

"Go find a table I'll order for us. I am the hero after all!"

"You don't even know what I want goofball."

"How do you know I don't?" Alfred smirked.

"First of all, that would be creepy. Second of all, you don't." You smirked back.

"Fine. I'll surprise you then. Just go find a seat (nickname)."

"Oh, a nickname." You smiled and walked to find a table.

Wait, am I falling for him?

No no I can't be. I can't fall in love with a popular!

It...wouldn't work. I can't work.

I don't like him anyways. So what's the problem?

You were snapped out of your thoughts (yet again) by Alfred. He was holding a tray stacked with hamburgers!

"What'd you do, buy the whole store?" You joked.

"No." He frowned. "They wouldn't let me. I tried to though!" He laughed and you joined in.

You unwrapped one of the 50 hamburgers and started to eat it.

After about 10 minutes, Alfred spoke up. "You're very quiet."

"So are you. That's really odd." You responded.

"I'm sorry if I come across as some mean popular student who doesn't care."

"It's OK. It's not you anyways, it's your friends.." You mumbled, taking a sip of your (f/d).

"Speaking of my friends! They saw me hanging out with you and they want to meet you!" Alfred smiled.

Your eyes widened. "Why...Why would they want to meet me?"

"Why would they not? You're probably one of the coolest chicks I've met!"

You blushed. "Well that's very nice of you, but that's not what I meant. I meant why would they want to meet me an outcast?"

Alfred scratched the back of his neck. "Well.....I kinda told them you were..."

"I was what?"

"I...uh... told them you were my girlfriend." He said quickly.

"YOU WHAT?!" You blushed madly.

Then your vision went black.

...

You woke up in a bed.

Was Alfred all just a dream?

Was he never nice to me?

You glanced at your alarm clock. 7:12. First day of school.

So it was all just a dream...

Then your head snapped back into reality.

Alfred is the leader of people who bully you at school.

But it all seemed so real.

His laughter.

Your friends.

The food.

Even the kiss.

All nothing but a pigment of your imagination.

Now it's time for you to go to school yet again....

For the real Alfred. the Alfred you have feared all your life. The bully Alfred.

For your real life to start again...

(I know you all probably hate me now!

I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY!

NOT, I LOVE PLOT TWISTS!

Just so you know, the dream was never really the main focus!

UNTIL NEXT TIME~~)