21 - Prove it

How did you always end up in these kind of situations?

Patting your lips from the bright red coloured lipstick you had just applied to create a simple tint, you eyed your figure in the reflection of shop windows before finally rounding the corner.

The smell of food poked at your nose, causing an embarrassing loud grumble to erupt from your stomach, luckily no one was around to hear it before you yanked open the restaurant doors to reveal an even more delicious looking meal.

Taehyung sat at a booth in the far corner, his loose shirt clinging only to his tiny waist as his Calvin Klein jeans embraced the thickness of his thighs. He screamed elegance as he traced the rim of his whiskey glass with little interest - well that was before he caught sight of you.

You gulped.

"How can I help you Madam?" A waiter spoke, interrupting your thoughts.

You blinked before pulling yourself together, "Hi, I'm meeting Kim Taehyung." You announced, confident since you could already see him gesturing for you to sit down next to him.

The waiter nodded immediately, handing you a food menu on his way as he showed you to your table.

Taehyung licked away any trace of the burning alcohol from his bottom lip as he shifted in his seat, "I'm glad you decided to meet me."

You flashed him a polite smile before shuffling next to him in a very unladylike way, "Well, I actually just wanted to clarify that I came here as a friend. Only a friend." You warned.

His lush lips parted ready to reply but was interrupted by the waiter informing you both of the different selections of wine available.

Taehyung waved him away, "No alcohol, we'll both have a Diet Coke instead please."

He remembered?

Not even your own parents can remember that you don't drink.

You blushed, "Oh, erm thank you."

He smiled warmly, "It's no problem, I understand why you don't want to drink especially since last time. If I'm honest I don't really drink alcohol either, I only do it because society expects me too. Plus my friends call me a pussy if I drink Sprite in a club." He joked, gulping the last bit of whiskey away.

You raised your brow, "So what's the drink for this time? I'd be fine with you drinking Sprite." You challenged.

He raised the glass before continuing to cough down its contents, "This is for my nerves." He smirked.

What?

"Y-your nervous? Why?" You asked confused.

He shrugged before anxiously rubbing his hands on his jeans, "Well you're the first woman I've met in awhile that makes me feel intimidated."

You crossed your brows, "Is that a bad thing?"

He shuck his head, "It just means I've got a lot to live up to, I just hope that whatever happens tonight... it will change your mind on things."

You laughed, "Don't get your hopes up. I'm not Kate, I keep my word."

Leaning closer to you, you could feel his warmth as your knee brushed his.

Your heartbeat raced.

His chocolate eyes bored into yours, "That's what makes you even more attractive."

You choked as your cheeks heated.

Okay calm down Y/N, you've dealt with men like this before.