#14

It's morning as the girls are still sleeping. Y/N decided that she is going to cook breakfast for the girls.

Nayeon who was the first one to wake up, went to the living room. She was looking for Y/N. But there was no sign of Y/N. where did Y/N go? Nayeon thought.

"unnie, who are you looking for?" Chaeyoung yawned and stretched her stiff body.

"oh godjihyo! ya, Chaeyoung.. can you not.. pop up in front of me so close.. i almost got a heart attack.." Nayeon held her chest.

"hehe mianhe, but it's your fault for being such a grandma tsk," Chaeyoung whispered to herself.

"i heard that, Chaeyoung." Nayeon playfully rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung who was chuckling.

The rest of the girls began to wake up one by one.

"okay.. i do not know where is Y/N right now.. but really.. i'm hungry now.." Momo's stomach grumbled, wanting to eat. She couldn't stop thinking about food.

"Jihyo, did Y/N tell you where she went to?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders.

"i'm here, Nayeon." Y/N was outside the door.

"i'm sorry that i didn't wake you all up, but i went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients.." Y/N explained.

"meanwhile, could you girls take a shower first while i'm cooking breakfast?"

"because yall stinks. heh." I playfully teased them.

"ya Son Y/N!! just you wait.." Chaeyoung mischievously smiled with the rest of the girls.

LATER.

"girls? breakfast is ready!!" I lunged out.

"coming coming!"

The girls quickly took their seats and, dig in their breakfast.

Seating Arrangement:

Nayeon Jeongyeon
Chaeyoung Mina
Dahyun Momo
Sana Tzuyu
Jihyo Y/N

"you really can cook Y/N.. you can also do the household chores too.. what a wife material, eh?" Chaeyoung teased me. I rolled my eyes as i wasn't too affected by that.

"mhm yes! i would love to date Y/N! she's so pretty too, i'm sure you are talented at everything." Nayeon looked like she was over heels for me, but i shrugged it off, thinking she was just playing around.

"what about you Jihyo? would you.. ehem.. date our cute Y/N?" Jeongyeon mischievously played around and clapped with her no-jam hyung.

I turned red, and i exchanged glances with Jihyo. gulps.

"hmm"

"i will definitely date her."

'uhuk uhuk'. i coughed due to the water that i was drinking? or was it because of her response? i became so shy.

"uwu Jihyo unnie, that was so straightforward that you made Y/N unnie choke." Tzuyu kept the conversation going on and snickered.

"oh my god.. girls, c-can we f-focus on our f-food, please? W-we have to go somewhere after t-this," I stuttered, resulting the girls to laugh even harder. The girls continued eating their food.

gosh, this i-is really e-embarrassing.

LATER.

"we are now going to Sentosa, so please bring your mini fans and water bottle!" I reminded them before asking them to go inside the mini bus.