#12

Y/N's POV

"okay girls! that's all for today, have a good rest!!" Lia Kim dismissed the girls.

The girls plopped down on the same sofa as me. Sighs could be heard from the girls.

"huaaa, i'm so tired! the choreography for our next comeback is so hard.." Nayeon whined while massaging her temple.

"all of you did great! i'm sure Once will love all of you more when they see all of you working hard, so keep it up girls" i gave them towels to wipe their sweat.

"aww thanks Y/N for the encouraging words!" Nayeon pinched my cheeks and hugged my waist.

I chuckled.

"Y/N and girls?" a man came in.

"oh hello Mr Park!" i bowed towards him. The girls too then bowed.

"hello Y/N, and girls. how's practice girls? okay?" Mr Park asked concerned.

All the girls just nodded their head, with their smile formed on their face.

"alright, work hard for your next comeback okay? fighting girls, i know you can do it!" Mr Park cheered, and the girls' face brightened up a bit.

"uhm, okay girls and Y/N, later meet me at the meeting at 3pm! there's something that we all need to discuss about," Mr Park slightly stressed out the word 'something' which eventually made me even more curious.

We all stared at each other in wonder.

"remember don't be late! see ya girls again later!" Mr Park cheered, giving us a 'thumb up' while leaving the room.

As soon as he left, Jihyo gently pulled my shirt.

"Y/N ah, what do you think JYP is going to discuss about later?" Jihyo firmly asked while looking at me.

damn, her gaze.

I quickly returned to reality when Jihyo snapped her fingers.

"hah? oh, i'm not that very sure.. maybe we will find out more later from Uncle?" I said as i scratched my nape.

The girls just nodded and went to change into new clothes.

*timeskip*

knock knock.

"Mr Park, we're here."

"come in."

The girls and I quickly went to our seat.

"hello girls and Y/N, why do you think i called all of you here?" Mr Park asked.

We all tensed up because of the sudden question. I was obviously flustered because seeing Uncle asking us questions like that made me feel as if we had gotten ourselves into trouble. Wild imagination was running in my head so, i decided to speak up.

"Mr Park, did we.. get ourselves into trouble?" i stuttered, not being able to look at my uncle in the eyes for a while.

As i was expecting a 'yes' from him, Mr Park suddenly burst into laughter.

We were all confused by the sudden change in his mood.

wait why is he laughing?

"all of you looked so tensed earlier on hahahah" Mr Park clapped, failing to suppress his laughter.

"Y/N, you didn't make any trouble.. i was just trying to joke around,"

"but okay, let me get this straight to the point since all of you here are so curious.."