#10

"so, this is your room?" i gaped.

it's so pretty.. i can't even describe..

"so um, yeah this is my room– eh, i m-mean our room," Jihyo stuttered, glancing at me.

'cute hehe.' i thought in my head.

"jihyo, why are you so awkward with me? are you shy with me? if that's so, then i'll just go to another room," i tried to go.

Jihyo stopped me on track, "eh um, no. just stay here hehe. I s–shall go out f–first!"

I giggled right after she left the room. I unpacked my luggage, changed into red hoodie and white-stripped pant.

time to cook!! i'm so hungry and the girls must be hungry too.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Jihyo drinking water there. I flushed a smile at her and her cheeks went rosy. I went past her and could hear her mumbling something.

'aish Y/N, are you trying to kill me in those hoodie..'

I kept a poker face when i heard that, taking out the ingredients that were needed to cook. i thought of dishes that could fill our stomach, kimchi fried rice and chicken wings? yeah, time to cook those baby.

I called the girls to the dining table and served them the food.

"whoaaaa Y/N, you really can cook! It's so delidgoud–" Nayeon cutted off Momo's words.

"yah, eat properly Momo! don't talk while eating," Nayeon scolded.

Momo pouted, making all of us laugh at her. She became quiet as she took the chicken wings into her mouth.

"so Y/N.."

"ready to answer our questions?" Sana smirked.

I blinked. oh oh, let's just give in to her..

All the girls except Jihyo bombarded questions that i couldn't even think of an answer. i mean, questions from Sana and Momo were kind of a little unexpected such as "are you gay", "how are you so beautiful" and "would you date girls". I mentally cursed and slapped myself. why am i living with these girls...

"thank you Y/N for the food!! it was so delicious ahh" Momo wiped her mouth.

The girls helped me to carry all the plates to the sink. The girls went back to their room since it was already late and they had dance practice tomorrow morning.

As i was washing the dishes, i heard a cough behind me.

"oh, Jihyo? why aren't you asleep yet?" i wiped the plates with a towel.

"i think i can't sleep? and.." Jihyo paused.

"it's not good right? to let you clean things up all by yourself.." Jihyo bit her lower lip feeling guilty.

I laughed seeing her feeling guilty.

so cute.

Jihyo's POV

'her laugh is so cute aish..'

i don't want to be sleeping alone you know..

but all this while before y/n came, i've been sleeping alone right.. aish what's wrong with me today..

jihyo, jihyo.. you've only met y/n once today and you are starting to feel comfortable around her..

"it's okay jihyo, just sit there.. i'm gonna finish this fast soon" y/n kept wiping the plates.

while she was wiping the plates, i took the opportunity to steal glances at her. her eyes, jawline, and proportional body. the veins popping up on her hands.

all of that staring stopped when y/n shook me.

"jihyo? you okay? you have been staring at me for quite a long time.." y/n came close enough that i had to look up due to her tall height.

shit, she smell so nice. her strawberry scent.

i gulped, trying to not give in to my desires. fuck shoot, desires?!?!! no no no no no jihyo stop you're an idol. IDOL FULL STOP. (plays bts "idol" lol jk don @ me readers HAHA)

"uh.. uh.. y/n.. you are.." my heart thumped so fast that i actually stuttered in front of her again.

"standing too close? oh sorry jihyo, my bad hahaha" y/n smirked, trying to hold in her laugh.

I jokingly hit y/n and y/n pouted while crossing her hands.

"ya!! why did you hit me..."

"cute." i accidentally blurted out.

"hoho jihyo.." y/n teased.

"did you just say that i'm cute? thanks jihyo, you're cute too!! " y/n winked, leaving me alone blushing madly in the kitchen.

i mentally beat myself and felt my face so red and tensed up.

i quickly ran to my room and saw y/n laying on the bed.

i coughed and y/n stood up from the bed. she tapped on the bed gesturing me to sleep together with her. on the same bed. SAME BED.

i turned beet red again upon thinking of what worse could happen between the two of us but i just shrugged it. i'm already sleepy..

"you don't mind us sleeping together on the same bed right?" y/n softly poked me.

shit, don't poke me y/n.. i'm beginning to turn soft for you, you know..

"well.. i'm actually fine with it haha.."

"been a long time since i last slept with someone so it's kinda awkward you know?" i said without facing her.

"oh haha i see. urm, jihyo?"

"yes?"

"in advance, i'm sorry you know?"

i turned to her and we were like few inches away. i could see myself being drown in her eyes. her seductive eyes.

i gulped. i have to control my hormones for goodness sake ji.

"sorry for what?"

"sorry for hugging you. i'm actually scared.. of sleeping alone.." y/n said shakily.

"why y/n?"

"because i always sleep with my sister, Lia.. i would always hug her whenever i want to sleep.."

"and now that she is gone.. i have no one to sleep and hug.. so.. may i hug you ji?"

I willingly nodded and gestured her to hug me. I embraced the soft warm body and hugged her.

she must have gone through so much.. she looks strong outside.. but she is weak inside.. she is so soft omg..

god knows how fast my heart raced like crazy.. it's unstoppable.. i must be crazy. how can i like someone whom i have just met today?

I gently stroked her hair and drove to sleep together with her..

i'm cringing a lot while writing this ohmygawd hahaha,, well wish i was y/n ahhh i would love to be hugged by jihyo uwu !! anyone from singapore and is going twicelights? haha i'm going too so see yall if you are going :) fighting twice for today's bangkok twicelights concert (♡˙︶˙♡)