#13

Y/N's POV

"Singapore?"

I nodded. JYP hummed, giving me the green light to take the girls there.

"but please be careful Y/N.."

"because he is still out there.. he can do anything to harm you and the girls.." A slight concern could be heard in his tone.

"i don't want anything bad to happen to all of you, especially you Y/N."

"because i promised your dad, to take good care of you." He gave a faint smile.

I slowly nodded, trying to not to cry when JYP mentioned Dad.

I excused myself and made my way back to the dorm and gathered the girls in a discussion.

"okay i don't mind!" Nayeon cheerfully clapped.

I turned to the rest of the members, waiting for their answer. Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo, Sana and Tzuyu willingly agreed to it. Only Jeongyeon and Jihyo is left.

"but Singapore is far from Korea Y/N.. and what about our meals? our accommodation?"

"don't worry about that Jeong.. i've settled everything! all you girls need to do is just to go there and enjoy!"

"oh alright then, i trust that you'll take care of everything when we reach there."

I gave her a thumbs up and turned to the last person that I didn't want to look at. because i still can't get over what happened yesterday.

"Jihyo, what about you? do you agree?" Nayeon pulled Jihyo's shirt.

Jihyo who spaced out, went back to reality and said, "yeah, uh okay.. i don't mind."

It clearly showed that she didn't listened to what I was briefing on about to the girls. Jihyo looked glum and I sensed that Jihyo was also affected by the kiss yesterday. Jihyo didn't look at me like how she always used to do. I felt Jihyo was trying to set a distance between the both of them.

"o-okay, i guess we all are good! then, let's pack our things! we're gonna leave in three hours time."

The girls nodded and ran back to their respective rooms. I sighed. I wanted to call Jihyo but I didn't had the courage to. I was afraid that Jihyo wouldn't listen to me.

'it's alright, let's try talking to her later. she can't avoid me for long.' I thought. I then went back to the room and didn't talk with Jihyo who was in the same room.

After packing, I and the girls then went to the airport. We then took the flight and reached Singapore. And lucky, there weren't any Once here because no one knew that Twice was actually going to spend their holiday in Singapore. Plus, the girls were wearing their masks so as not to be identified easily in public.

"yay we're finally here! i'm so excited!!" Chaeyoung squealed and ran to me who was in front of her. I was surprised with the side hug by Chaeyoung. I ruffled Chaeyoung's hair and carefully guided the girls to the minibus that I had arranged for the whole trip throughout their time in Singapore.

I used to stay in Singapore, but not for long. It was only for a year as Dad had some business to do in Singapore. Wherever Dad goes, I and my family will follow him.

Half an hour later, I and the girls finally reached a bungalow. I stepped out first and opened the gate. it's been long. I smiled in my heart.