My Little Chicken

"No, Lisya!" (LISHA) Jisoo said to her daughter. Lisya spilled her milk, she just giggled while Jisoo wiped her.

Then Lisya gave her food to Dalgom.

"Why are you so naughty now?" Jisoo said and kissed her daughter all over her face.

"Dadadadadadada" Lisya said and hugged Jisoo's neck.

"We'll meet dada later in grandpa's birthday okay? Behave for now" Jisoo said to her daughter who is now yawning after a few minutes Lisya finally fell asleep while hugging Dalgom.

Jisoo smiled when she saw daughter sleeping peacefully she put a blanket to her and to Dalgom, she really look like Lisa when she sleep because of the gesture but she really look like Jisoo, she's like a carbon copy of Jisoo except maybe for the height, for 4 year old baby she's a bit taller for her age. Jisoo kissed her nose and Jisoo clean all the toys of Lisya.

"Finally I'm done" Jisoo said and start to fixed herself for her father birthday dinner when she received a message.

MONKEY DADA 🌺
How are you my baby baby? Are you tired? How's our daughter? My little cutie Lisya? I love you 😚

Jisoo smiled when she read Lisa's message, five years of marriage and Lisa didn't change how she treat Jisoo she became more sweeter and caring for her wife and daughter.

CHICKEN MOMMA
She's asleep, and I'm okay. Are you done with your surgery? I love you too

Jisoo thank God that Lisa survived that incident 5 years ago. Jisoo really thought that Lisa left her that day.

Let me take you back for the last time =)

HOSPITAL 🏥

"Lisa don't leave me, please dont. Please" Jisoo said while crying when the paramedic unload Lisa in the ambulance.

Momo ang Seulgi try to calm down Jisoo. "Lisa need a surgery ASAP"

Momo, called Lisa's parents and her brother to inform them what happened to Lisa. Suga got caught and he is now in the police station.

Seulgi is with Jisoo right now, they're both crying but Seulgi tried to calm Jisoo down.

Jisoo's parents arrived too same with Jennie, Chaeyoung and Joy. When Jisoo saw her mom she immediately cried while hugging her, telling that she can't live without Lisa by her side after an hour of crying Jisoo pass out.

When Jisoo woke up she's already in hospital bed. Lisa she said. Her mom again try to calm down Jisoo. "She's safe Jisoo she's safe the operation, it was successful. Lisa is not waking up but the doctor says that it's normal"

"I want to see her mom"

When Jisoo got permission that she can see Lisa, she immediately changed her clothes so she can get in.

Inside, Jisoo just cried and hold Lisa's hand.

"Wake up baby, I wanna see you smiling, I wanna feel your finger running through my hair, your whisper when you tell me you love me. Please do wake now. You told me that we'll take Dalgom for a walk, you promise me you'll cook dinner and we're going to transfer your things to our place. Lisa please wake up. I promise no more abstinence until our wedding just wake up baby please."

Jisoo stayed there for few minutes before she left.

Momo and Seulgi told her to rest for a while, at first Jisoo doesn't like the idea, she wants to stay and look for Lisa"