If

"Yah, Lisa how you that?" Jungkook asked.

"Do what?" Lisa said while signing some medical result.

"A success surgery a while ago, I remember you're drunk last night, Jungkook said while massaging her temple"

"Hmm, I'm Lisa Fucking Manoban, and I'm not that drunk last night, the last time I got drunk, gosh it was horrible and Lisa laughed.

"Jeongyeon went inside, hey Lisa you have a visitor she's in the lobby"

"Visitor? It's 7pm already Lisa said and went outside not knowing who visits her"

Lisa was heading to the lobby now.

"Why are you here Jisoo?"

"Hey, can we talk?" Jisoo asked while looking at Lisa, she's still wearing her scrubs but her stethoscope is different not the one Jisoo gave her and she's can smell mint cigarette mix with her perfume, she's smoking again.

"About what?"

"Can we talk somewhere? Like dinner something"

"Just talk here, no need for that" Lisa said coldly.

"Please?"

Lisa sighs, "can we just talk in some convenient store nearby?"

"I'll give u a ride and I'll drop you here again, Jisoo said.

"I'll just get my coat"

Jisoo and Lisa went to some convenient store nearby, Lisa just bought a cup noodles ramen and sandwich she sit in front of Jisoo and sstart to eat not waiting for Jisoo who still preparing her noodles.

TABLE

"Lisa. Uhm"

"Just talk, I'll listen" Lisa said while eating her sandwich.

"I just want to say sorry, about Mr. Chung, he explain it to me over the phone, I went far that day. Thank you also for sending it to him, and about what I said about your dad, I didn't mean it, I'm just mad. I got carried away, I'm so sorry." Jisoo bit her lip and look down.

"You're forgiven" Lisa bluntly said.

Jisoo lift her head and looked at Lisa "I am? That fast?"

"Yes, is that all you want to say?"

"Yeah, I just want to apologize."

"Alright"  Lisa get her coat and fix her trash, I need to go now, drive safe.

"You're going already?" Jisoo asked"

"Yes, I still have work"

"Let me give you a ride" Jisoo grabbed her things too.

"No need to give me a ride, the hospital is near I can walk"

"Then I'll walk with you, Jisoo said"

"Lisa looked back, why? You said you disgust me, what's with this?"

Jisoo was speechless, Lisa removed her coat and put it to Jisoo. "It's cold outside, maybe it will rain, use that, if you disgust it just burn or throw it" Lisa said softly and immediately went out she walk fast as she could.

Jisoo was froze where she stood, she saw Lisa's eyes she was like about to cry, Jisoo bit her lower lip and went outside to run over Lisa, but not from a far, she saw Lisa hugging Seulgi, she is really crying, Jisoo hide and walk away, when she get to her car she hugged Lisa's coat who smell like green apple and start to sob"

Kim's Mansion

Jisoo decide to visit her parents, it's Sunday anyway she missed Dalgom too.

"Honey, are you okay?" Eleonor asked her daughter.

"Yes mom, and continue play with Dalgom"

"Why don't you just forgive her and gave her a second chance?"

Jisoo looked at her mom and sighs, she cheated on me, I can't bare with that.. and she stopped proving herself anyway"

"Lisa stop?" Eleonor was shocked, that's not like Lisa.

"Yes, maybe I should tell you, and with that Jisoo told her mother everything how she treated Lisa for almost three months.

"JISOO!!" Eleonor gasp "That is too much. Even I were Lisa on the second week I will stop already, you're very cruel, how come Lisa take all that? I know she loves you" Eleonor answer her own question.

"If she loves me, she wouldn't cheat on me, Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, you never let her explain, but she didn't argue with that, she respect your decision, she accept how you treat her since that incident, do you ever hear her complain while you hurt her, because you think she hurts you. Jisoo honey, I saw how Lisa care for you, I have a confession to make, Lisa went here and apologized to me and to your father she said she's sorry for hurting you, she explained herself we just listen."

"Then after a few weeks, I called Lisa, I told her Dalgom was missing, but he is not, I just want to test her, after her duty in the hospital she immediately went here, she looked for Dalgom anywhere, for like 5 hours straight, I saw how tired she is. I told her to stop, you know what's her reply?"

Jisoo looked at her mom and wait for her to continue.

"She said, she won't give up, cause if you knew that Dalgom is gone, you'll cry and get hurt, she can't handle that, after 30 minutes, I let my bodyguard run Dalgom to her, when she saw Dalgom she cried and said, your mommy will be so worried, don't do that again, if you're curious how I know, I'll gave you recorder that I put to Dalgom."

"Jisoo, I don't know, what if she didn't really cheat on you? What will you do? I know you will say that, you saw it in your own eyes, just what if.. Think about it Jisoo. Eleonor gave Jisoo a hugged and hand her a small device and left her daughter.

Jisoo's POV

Dalgome'sRecorder

"Yahh! Dalgom! your mommy will be so worried, don't do that again"

"Yah, Dalgom don't eat my coat, here I'll give you some dog cookie. Are you eating Dalgom? Let me kiss you"

"Dalgome. I saw your mom this morning, I went there to gave her chicken but she throw it at me, but it's okay, I pissed her. Maybe next time she'll eat it again right?"

"I'm so tired Dalgome, I have loads of patients a while ago, my headache is really bad right now, I haven't sleep for two days, but it's okay, I need to wait for Jisoo maybe today is the day that she'll talk to me, let me get you home"

"Dalgome, we're here, stop licking Dalgome, I need to go now and shower at least, I'll cook your mom some food too, don't worry maybe next time we'll have family outing again okay?"

"Are you barking cos you're asking if I'm okay? I am, as long she's okay, if hurting me will make her happy, then I'm happy, I'm okay"

Jisoo cried a river that night, while playing the recorder, she doesn't know what to do, that now Lisa stop proving herself to her, she don't know if she's willing to forgive Lisa cheating on her, but all she knows right now was, she missed Lisa so much, she missed her baby.