Typhoon

WARNING

Lisa's work gotten busier the past few days, Lia's surgery was a success but she needs to check the girl from time to time, and finally today she can tell that the surgery is 101% success and need to recover for a month or two to make sure

Hospital

"Hey Lia, how you feeling?" Lisa asked while checking Lia's eyes.

"Feeling better, I don't feel heavy metal feeling in my head anymore thank you savior, you missed my sister again, she just left 10 minutes before you came"

Lisa laugh, happens all the time, "I'll meet her anytime soon. There you all clear, but keep on resting, don't play video games for now, just for now." Lisa instruct the nurse what to do and left Lia's suite.

MALL

"Yah Kim Jisoo!! You're late for an hour!" Jennie complain"

"Sorry, I'll just buy you something" Jisoo said while hiding her neck to her hair

"Unnie, no matter how hard you try to hide that we can still see your hickies, you and Lisa are wild, is that the reason why are you late?"

Jisoo blushed, she got busted again by her friends. "We missed each other that's why, she has work today but she promised me that we"ll go to Jeju tomorrow"

"Lisa's commitment to you Unnie is outstanding" Jennie said, and make sure you take your pills everyday Unnie

Jisoo blushed again "I know.. Btw where is Joy? I haven't seen her for 2 weeks now"

"She said she's busy about Mr. Chiong, we had dinner two days ago she's somehow lost, maybe because of her father pressuring her again." Rosé explained

"Well, let's shop now" Jennie said "Jisoo tell Lisa that today is friends day okay?"

"Don't worry, I'm free today. She's going to some hospital party"

Joy's POV

"That's all I need to do right?" Joy said to Suga.

"Yes, she'll have hospital party at the Bar, do it tonight. If their love is really genuine then this will be just a test to them and Suga laugh so hard.

"I'll do it, just make sure that I'll get that deal and no one will know about this"

"Of course Joy, this will be our little secret and Suga smirked.

BAR
9:54PM

CHICKEN
don't drink too much okay? I love you and.... Girls stay away from them..

MONKEY
yes baby, i love you too, of course im behave 😇

CHICKEN
go have fun, i love you so so so much, just text me later 😘

"Yow Lisa, aren't you gonna dance? Jungkook asked"

"I'm good, I'll just go to the washroom"

When Lisa came back, all of her friends are now dancing, she sit quietly and drink her whiskey peacefully when someone approach her.

"Ma'am the head director, gave you this drink" the waiter said"

Lisa took the drink "Tell her I said thank you"

After a while, Lisa started to the drink aviation cocktail was given to her but later on she doesn't feel right, uncomfortable that's what she felt.