Beer and Games

Days since Jisoo went back to her office everything is going smooth so far except that my ex fiancé is pestering Jisoo. He keeps on calling saying how sorry he is that Jisoo blocked him everywhere including to her company as well.

Jisoo changed her number, blocked him in all her social media account and it was effective the next thing Jisoo knew he is out of the country. As for Jihyo she never heard of her again.

Jisoo now on her way home when she saw the cafe who is busy everyday that up to now she haven't visit yet is not that crowded tonight..

Jisoo take a U-turn and went to cafe parking lot.

She went inside hoping to see that gorgeous barista that her friends are telling.

"Hello, welcome to BP Cafe"

"Is she that girl?"  Jisoo asked herself but she remembered her friends saying about some nickname, Jisoo this time looked at the nameplate of the woman who's serving her. "It's not her, she's Lopunny, that gorgeous girl is Bulbasuar"

"Are you looking for someone Ma'am?" She asked teasingly while giving Jisoo a bunny smile.

Jisoo got shy, thinking if she's being obvious looking for someone. Jisoo smiled, "I'm not, I would like to order black coffee and cheesecake"

"That will be $13 Ma'am"

Jisoo gave her card, as soon the transaction is over she get her food and sit not so far from the counter and start eating, well the cheesecake and the coffee taste good. Jisol looked around, the Café is not that big but also not that small, the ambiance is good too, students will have peace of mind while studying, for professional who wanted to have a meeting and for some people who just want a regular coffee with friends.

Jisoo now is enjoying her cheesecake when she notice a tall blonde getting inside the cafe.

It's Chaeyoung.

Jisoo is watched Rosé from her table, she can't help herself not to smile when Rosé asked the Barista on duty where is Bulbasaur, but sadly it's her day off now that explains a why there are only few customers.

After Chaeyoung order, she looked for a place to sit then she saw Jisoo smiling to her.

Rosé smiled and went to sit beside Jisoo.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you really went here to see the girl we're talking about"

Jisoo released a small laughed. "Well I was about to go home but I saw the Café is not crowded so I decided to drop by and yeah to check the girl you were talking about."

Chaeyoung pouted, she's really disappointed not seeing her.

"Ugh, sadly she's on her day off. Gosh I can't get her name, I want to asked my dad's investigator already but it's not allowed in the rules" Rosé added.

Jisoo twitched her eyebrow. "Rules? What rules?

"Well Unnie, Me, Jennie and Joy, made a bet who will get closer first to Bulbasaur. Winner gets a new car"  Rosé explain to her.

"You guys are crazy" Jisoo commented while shaking her head.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung did a little catch up about their work, also Chaeyoung mentioned to Jisoo that she saw Jihyo the other day in the mall.

Lisa's

Lisa was driving her car as she saw some familiar face going out the café where she work.