After an hour of us talking about everything else, her mom called and she needed to go home. I walked her through the doorway and as I opened it; there stand Jimin, a fist stopped in midair as if he was about to knock on the door.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" I run towards him and hugged him, he immediately hugged back.

"You weren't answering my call. I was so worried, sorry babe" He spoke as his face was buried at the crook of my neck.

I giggled, "Sorry, I was with Niyoung." I pulled away and introduced them to each other.

-----

"So wait, let me get this straight-" Jimin stated as he fixed the roof part of the fort we made out of blankets, pillows and chairs.

I laughed, "Damn, see, you're already wrong!" I joked, laughing hysterically.

He scrunched his nose and threw me the pillow he was holding, I dodged, the pillow hitting the wall part of out fort, as it fell down.

"Jimin!!! Look what you've done! Now, I have to rebuild it, ugh!" I whined as I fixed the fort.

He giggled, "So, as I was saying... You made friends with the person who beats you up just because she is dealing with some shit and she needed you to be there for her?" He gave me a confused look.

I rolled my eyes, "You said it like it doesn't make sense, but it does! She said she was sorry, she really meant it, and she just wanted a friend who would understand her" I gave him a smile.

He went inside the fort and lied down, and I did as well. We we're both staring at the ceiling and let the silence devour us whole.

Jimin decided to stay here for the night, which was fine. I mean, it's not the first time that we had an impromptu sleep over at my house, and every time we do, we build forts or play with our nerf gun or card and board games.

I was startled when he propped his arm and turn to face me. He was smiling softly as he stared at me, I smiled at him as well.

He stayed like that for a couple of minutes and that's when I get crept out. I pushed his shoulder lightly, but he didn't bulged, "Why are you staring at me like that?" I chuckled.

He pursed his lips as he caressed my hair, taking a piece of it and tucking it behind my ear, "Just don't let yourself get hurt again, okay?"

I giggled, catching his hand and held it, "I don't think anyone can hurt me anymore, I have you and Niyoung now." I smiled at him.

"Anyway!!!" I began, making him jump lightly in surprised, "What happened between you and Yoongi?" I raised my brows up and down in a teasingly manner.

And he started to talk about it. Turns out, they spotted Namjoon waiting at the bus stop which made Seokjin to climb out of the car to go home with Namjoon, and left Yoongi and Jimin in the car.

I am honestly grateful that Seokjin did that. He's like doing god's work without even noticing it.

Jimin told me that they didn't talked much about the things that matters, like when will they get married or where they would build their house to live together... they missed out asking that important stuff. Because Jimin's awkward self made him start a conversation about politics and the never-ending road works that causes traffic.

It was weird, but what's weirder is that Yoongi seemed to like that topic of discussion. Jimin told me that Yoongi gives away a hint of enthusiasm about the said topic.

-----

"Just don't move!" Jimin yelled making me sat straight and refuses to move as he continued to apply weird mask on my face.

I tried not to be grossed out by the icky stuff he was spreading all over my face, "Who even enjoys this? This is disgusting" I struggled to whine because I can hardly open my mouth.

"You see, this is why I'm the only dude who would notice you, you can't even take care of your skin." He lectured me.

I chuckled, "Ha Ha, you're not even a dude to begin with, sweetie" I paused, "And what's with this anyway? Why are trying so hard for my skin to look clearer?" I picked up a bunch of container that he bought to show me the proper skincare routine.

He stopped and lowered to down until we're face to face, a smile creeps on his face. "You'll be coming with me at our company party next month. You'll be my plus one."

My mouth flew open. "It's a celebration, kinda like a formal ball to celebrate the foundation of the company. We do that every year, remember? It's just that, this time they want me to introduce someone to them." He explained as he fixed the hair that falls down my face.

I squinted my eyes and gave him a look, "Aren't you supposed to bring someone whom you have a romantic relationship with? I mean, like, they're all expecting to meet your significant other whom would help you run the company... and by significant other, I meant, Min Yoongi" I gave him a playful smirk, but he just rolled his eyes at me.

He casually laughed and laid his back against the wall, "I haven't got the boy yet."

I chuckled, "Oh but if you would, bring him there and be happy. Announce to their judge-mental asses that he's the one who you would spent your entire life with." I uttered as I gave him a soft smile.

He pursed his lips and slightly tilted his head while staring at me, "You really don't want go there just because of the skincare routine, don't you?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards, "UGHHH, YES, I HATE THIS THING!" I whined as I grab his hand and used it to wipe away the face mask on my face, as we continued to laugh out loud in the middle of the night.

❀ ❀ ❀

hi sorry for updating so slow ksjskjsksks i am just so uninspired lol

anyway, how was quarantine ya'll? are you barely making it?

all i can say is, it was messing up my body clock, i hate it ughhh!

have a great day everyone! ♡♡