❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

"So wait, are you telling me that you're a transgender?" I asked.

Yes, I'm still with Niyoung. And we're currently at my house, she told me how she just needed someone to vent out to, and to just talk about the things that have been stuck on her mind for so long.

"Yeah, but, I haven't gone through transitioning yet..." She looked down at her palm and drew circles on it using her thumb, "I'm too scared, you know" She muttered.

I pursed my lips, "You're scared of what?" I quietly asked.

She shrugged as she released a sigh, "I'm afraid of a lot of things... I am afraid that if I go through transitioning, I would disappoint my mom--- you know she... she's too broken to handle all of this. I mean, her mother disowned her at such a young age just because she wants to be a beauty queen, his father had a cardiac arrest after finding out that she was pregnant, and my dad left her for another woman... I'm afraid that if I tell her how I feel about me, she would not be happy about it. After all, I'm all she have right now." I saw a tear forming in her eyes so I picked up a tissue from the coffee table and gave it to her.

She chuckled softly, "She just likes to dress me up so much, she made me sign up with a bunch of beauty contests, which I hate a lot. And she just loves a daughter... but I am not a daughter. I am just a boy trapped in a girl's body, and there was no way to get me out of this... I am trapped here." Her tears were now streaming down her face as I rub her back to put her at ease.

I picked up the glass of water from the table and offered it to her, which she gladly accepts. "We'll figure something out, Niyoung." I caressed her hair, "We'll figure it out."

She gave me a warm smile, "Now, I kinda want you to stay with me until I get through this shit! I need you through my transitioning journey, please don't leave me." She pouted.

I laughed, "Of course! Miya would stay with you..." I smiled. "Although I still don't know why you think I'm the right person to share your secret with."

She shrugged, "I honestly want to keep that secret to myself, but I feel like I'm about to burst. And part of me, want at least one person to know. Have you kept a secret before?"

I nodded, "I kept it like it was mine." I uttered, remembering Jimin's secret. She gave me a warm smile in return.

And here started, a new friendship. I remember how Jimin and I met, it was somehow similar to this one. It's weird that I met the both of them in their state of vulnerability. Like, they're at the verge of breaking but still keeping it together, then they both saw me and thought about how I am the right person to talk to.