❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

"I'm going to group you to three and I want an actual documentation report by Monday." Our teacher started. 

I sighed as I continued not listening to her. She'd been blabbing about nonsense things the whole period and I can't even understand a word she's saying. She sounded like she has a clogged nose or something every time she talks and it is barely understandable. 

She started to group us to three, but I couldn't care less. So, I started to doodle on my notebook and drew me marrying Danny Phantom.

My mind we're drifting further away but I was shock when I heard my name. 

"Jung Hoseok, Moon Miya and..." She paused, thinking hard while scanning the piece of paper in her hands.

I looked at Hoseok and he gave me his wide smile, his mouth were starting to form a heart shape which I find really cute. I smiled widely as well and waved at him, he waved back aggressively.

"and Min Yoongi, which leaves Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin as a pair." She declared.

Hoseok and Yoongi smirked as they went to look at Namjoon and Seokjin who are now flustered.

"Boy crush~ Boy crush~" Hoseok sing-songs. I laughed quietly. Namjoon and Seokjin really do look good with each other. 

"Okay, you know what to do... Class dismissed." Our teacher said before leaving the class.

All of the student got up as the bell rang, signaling that it is time to go home. They all left one by one. I stood up as well and saw Hoseok making his way to me.

"Hey! We're in a team!" He shouted as he lift his hand up waiting for me to high-five it, and I did.

"Yeah!" I smiled. "What are we going to do again?" I casually asked.

To be frank, I have no idea why our teacher grouped us.

"I told you she doesn't know what's going on..." Yoongi joins as he made his way to me as well, handing Hoseok a notebook as he place his gaze onto me.

I picked up my backpack and threw it on my shoulder. I picked my notebook up and showed Yoongi what I drew. "I was doing this masterpiece, so I don't have time to listen." I snapped.

(a/n: you can just imagine this or smth, idk)