❀ ❀ ❀  

  ❀ ❀ ❀

Warning; This chapter contains violent events. If you are easily disturbed, I suggest to skip this chapter. Thank you. 

  ❀ ❀ ❀   

It is Wednesday. And I already received my pay for the whole month. Although, I was really tired and felt my body giving up like a couple of times yesterday, it somehow paid off. I got a raise because I did a double shift, and I'm satisfied with my life now! 

Yumi's mom was okay, and she will be back at their house by tonight. I was glad that nothing bad had happened, and even gladder that I somehow helped her with the situation.

I jumped and squealed in excitement. Yes, I did that, in the middle of a busy street on the way to school, what's your point? 

I am currently walking to school. I had to walk from the bus stop, because Jimin can't come to school today.

It is kind of lonely going to school alone, but I understand the situation.

Jimin had to attend a general meeting at the company that his parents owned. Well, he's rich, but he'll be thousand times richer once he inherit the company from his parents. That's why he should never miss a single meeting there, because it is more important than education.

He didn't said that, but I feel like it is more relevant than school because they actually made Jimin skip school just for a meeting.

I suddenly realized how perfect Jimin is, I mean, he's rich, handsome, a gentleman, and he is gay. He is not just a triple threat to all the guys out there, he is four times the threat, I'm proud of my best friend.

I sniffed as wiped the fake tears away. "I'm proud of him."

I walked through the hallways. As I imagine god making Jimin-- he pours the right amount of wealth, a cup of kind heart, a large bowl of handsomeness, also a liter of gayness. But when he was pouring out a tablespoon of perfection, the holy spirit started banging at the kitchen door yelling how hungry he was, making god jumped out of surprise and accidentally poured the whole bucket of perfection... 

'oh, shit, sorry' holy spirit apologizes. 

god shrugs, 'welp, a world needs one perfect guy anyway... we'll call him park jimin'