❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

"I know you and Jimin's secret, Miya..."

I felt my eyes enlarged. I examined her features and she seemed completely serious about it.

Does she really know that Jimin is gay? Oh lord.

I am now trembling with anxiousness as I am impatiently awaits for the next words that will stumble out of her mouth.

"Y-you d-do?" I asked, completely stammering.

Her serious expression was replaced by a playful smirk, "You two, are best friends with benefits, right?"

uhhh, what?

I gave her a confused look, "Best friends with what? With benefits?" I chucked lightly, "Uh? Of course? we benefit each other, that's what best friends are for, right?"

Her mouth flew open as she looked at me in amusement. A small smile was plastered on her lips, "I meant, sex buddies, Miya! You are Jimin's sex buddy!"

I instantly scanned the café, as I sulk mentally in utter embarrassment that this girl is giving me.

I sips the coffee, calming myself down as I struggled to respond, "What makes you say that?" I asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

She shrugged as she sat back in her chair, "A lot of people talks about it... I'm just really curious that's why I had to ask. That was just a guess, but if it's wrong, and you two really are just friends, well, okay..."

I released a deep sigh, still stunned by her reasons.

"So, you were asking? I mean, it was a question? " She nodded as an answer. "Then why are you saying it like you're accusing me and Jimin as sex buddies? You're saying it as if it was a fact. It didn't came out as a question, okay? I'm offended!" I whined. "And he's my best friend, I wouldn't survive this long if it wasn't for him. Stop believing in everything you heard without giving away a proof that your accusations are true..."

I sat back at my chair and turn to my side, drinking my coffee, sulking. "It's not nice to make up stories about someone who hadn't done anything wrong at all..."