❀ ❀ ❀

  ❀ ❀ ❀

"Guess what!?" Jimin exclaimed, making me almost spill my coffee.

I groaned, "I'm guessing, you forgot to ask the Barista to put milk on my iced americano?" I sleepily asked.

"Oh, sorry about that. But guess harder!" He whined as he parked the car.

I grunted, "Ugh, I don't know, I'm guessing, you're not pregnant, because your vagina is fictional?" I tiredly ventured.

He faced me, and pouts as he unbuckled his seat belt. He looked as if he was trying not to burst out. I scrunched my nose and sighed. "Fine, I give up. What is it?" I asked. 

He smiled widely, "Yoongi just followed me back on instagram!" He held back a squeal, as he brought his hand over his mouth. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes gleamed. 

My mouth flew open with his words. I guess, I really did scared Yoongi and made him follow Jimin. Maybe he thought, I was threatening him.

Oh well, I didn't care as long as my best friend is happy.

"Really!? I'm so happy for you!" I cheered, as I took a sip of my coffee.

I'm happy for Jimin, although not entirely. Sometimes, I really don't get myself. I hate the thought of Jimin dating Yoongi, but I also, always and forever wanted Jimin to be immensely happy. And seeing that Yoongi is the cause of his euphoria, that's all that really matters to me. 

Even though Jimin is very cheerful, and his laugh can make you realize that this person is filled with rainbows and sunshine's, and there are times when you'll just caught yourself staring at him when he smiles. But deep down, I know, how sadness creeps in and filled up his hollow heart with sorrow.

He was chained from his secrets that stopped him from ever being free, and he was being devoured by the very thoughts of everyone disowning him just because of his sexual orientation. And as his best friend, I want him to be genuinely happy--- even if Yoongi is his happiness.

He ran his hand through his hair as his face were completely flushed.

"So, did you send him anything?" I asked as I placed my palm on my cheek. He pondered for a minute and gazed on me.

He pouts, "Well... No. I don't know what to say..."

I shook my head lightly, "Give me the phone." I commanded, and he obeyed, handing me his phone.