blurb

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

Today is Friday, the last day of my first week on my 6th grade in this new school. And for the past few days, I've felt like a social outcast, at least that is what everyone made me feel.

I went into the last class for today. But as soon as I entered the room, I tripped on something and fell on the floor, face first. And as soon as my face met the cold hard ground, I heard everyone's laughter surrounding the room.

Their hollow laughter from an insincere punchline was echoing in my ears as I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I tried to stand up and blinked the tears away as I fake a smile but someone threw a piece of crumpled paper from the back of the room and that's when I had it.

I instantly ran out of the classroom. I didn't know where my feet took me, but I was not familiar with the place that I was dragged onto.

It was like an abandoned room, I entered it and I realized that it was a storage room. It was filled with books and other educational materials--- The smell of old books, cold floor, and a distinct perfume filled my nostrils.

The tears in my eyes were replaced with fright when I heard a sound of panting, loud moans and a deafening skin to skin noise. I looked around, but there was no one here.

I tried to fight my fears and wiped the tears in my cheeks. I scanned the room, and saw someone moved from behind one of the boxes.

And me, imitating the stupid people from all the horror movies--- I walked slowly to that spot and peeked.

I saw a guy, holding his phone as he continue to watch a video on it. The noises were coming from his phone.

I squint my eyes to see the the video clearer and it was... porn? gay porn?

"What the!?" I exclaimed, I instantly covered my mouth when I realized that I said that out loud.

He panicked, as he stood up and turn to face me, his eyes widened.

"W-what did you see?" He asked.

I pursed my lips, resisting my urge to laugh because it may look rude.

I shook my head eagerly.

He took a step forward and grabbed my arm, he then turn off his phone and put it at his back pocket, and went to look at me with plea in his eyes.