f o r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

He leaned a little closer to Sage, a slow smirk taking flight on lips that were previously either frowning or tilted to the side.

"I can help with that," he offered. Sage head snapped back up and he stared at Xander in bewilderment whilst sinking away to put more breathing space between them.

"W-what is it, Xander? I-I did all my homework before c-coming over, a-and all my chores too! M-maybe I should have worn something roomier? I wouldn't be hot right now, w-what do you think?"

Rolling his eyes at the ignorant response, Xander moved closer and pinched Sage's nose. "No, idiot," he said. "You're hard."

Maybe Sage didn't get what Xander meant by his slangs, so it didn't help when Xander inched closer. Growing ridiculously self-aware, the blond's confusion doubled. "My mom always s-says I have pretty soft skin and -- Xander? W-why are you coming closer?"

"How stupid can you get?" Xander couldn't help but laugh. "I don't mean that hard, obviously." he lowered his eyes to signal his intent, and finally catching on, Sage's face reddened even further. More heat and tingles rose from below, pumping more into Sage's face, fogging his vision of everything besides his own weird behaviour and Xander's darkening gaze.

With a small whimper, the blond shrank back, rocking back and forth. He gulped, and with shaky hands, he covered his strawberry-shaded face with his hands.

"I-I'm not ... I'm sorry," he said, failing in suppressing the sniffles, notifying Xander that he was crying. Why was he crying? The senior immediately moved even closer, taking his hands, moving them away.

"Tears? Why you crying?"

"I-I don't know," he replied, wiping away hot tears that continuously pooled in his eyes and poured down his face. His vision fogged, which he tried clearing by blinking repeatedly. "I-I'm weird. I thought it'd go away but ... b-but it didn't! I'm sorry."

Xander wanted to comfort Sage and tell him that it'd be okay, but at the same time, he couldn't help wanting to scoff at the evidence that Sage thought something was wrong with him for getting an erection; a totally natural reaction in males.

"It's okay, yeah? You don't have to cry. I get them too."

Sage finally lifted his teary eyes to meet Xander's. He lowered them before whispering, "R-really?" Xander nodded.

Perhaps Xander should have mentioned the time he became aroused at the sight of Sage half-naked?

Probably not. Maybe that would freak him out.

"It's natural."

The blond bit his lips and nodded, though he didn't quite understand Xander amidst his flustered stare of embarrassment. "Oh, um ... okay."

Xander's lowered his gaze to the very evident bump in Sage's shorts, where he found himself licking his lips on impulse. It was a weird reaction -- seeing Sage, a guy, so turned on, that didn't hinder Xander from wanting to touch, taste and caress every part of Sage's body that pined for attention.