Chapter 18- Naked and loaded

By the time I'd swam to the shore with my new legs it'd become fully light.

There were a few buildings lining the coast and a couple of people walking around.

I realised now that I was naked.

Huh, I never thought that it would look like that... You know, the place that my tail covered.

My eyes skimmed along the beach, trying to find something that I could use to just wrap myself up in.

A red frayed towel was lying a few feet away from where I was floating in the sea.

There weren't that many people around, and not enough for someone to notice a naked woman streak across the beach before wrapping herself up in an abandoned towel.

I quickly looked both ways before doing just that.

Obviously, not knowing what to do, I began to aimlessly walk towards some of the buildings that were scattered along the beach.

A few whistles sounded next to me, and I turned to see a few guys, who looked drunk staggering towards me.

I rolled my eyes and carried in walking towards the nearest building.

"Oi, babe, where you going?" One of them shouted after me, the others cackling.

A hand landed on my shoulder and I was turned around by a guy with blonde wavy hair, he looked like one of those typical surfer dudes.

He smirked when he saw my startled expression, his breath smelling like alcohol as it fanned across my face.

I winced.

Get yourself together Coral! I hoisted my towel further up my body, gripping it tightly under my armpit.

"How 'bout a kiss?" The guy asked smiling crookedly. His friends laughed watching him.

I tried to back away, but was pulled closer to him again, his chest skimming min briefly.

Then it hit me!

I'd need money for clothes, and to live on, he must have a wallet somewhere. With him in his drunken state, it would be quite easy to.. Take it?

I mean, it's for a good cause, I'm just borrowing with a good purpose! Although he'd never get it back again...

I batted my eyelashes at him seductively and moved my body so that my chest skimmed his.

"A kiss?" I asked.

His eyes widened in surprise before he quickly smirked again.

I looked down at his pockets briefly, trying to see if I could see the identifiable bulge of a wallet before looking back up at him.

I moved forward and he smirked, puckering his lips and closing his eyes, I leaned forward, placing a peck on his lips quickly, whilst running my hands down his chest in a seductive manner, before reaching down into his front pocket and grabbing the wallet.

I pulled away and began to run, clutching my towel with my right hand and the wallet with the left.

I heard shouting behind me but I didn't stop. I carried on until I reached a large tree which I decided to stand behind.

I wiped my lips with the back of my hands spitting onto the ground, hoping to get rid of any trace that guy had left on me.

There hadn't been anymore shouting, meaning that they'd gone and left and probably we're not gonna come after me.

I looked down at the smart black wallet in my hands and opened it. Inside were six debit cards and at least seven hundred dollars in cash. Who keeps that amount of money in their pocket?