Chapter 13- I've got a secret that only i know

Soo guys... The update is sooner than the last!

Bad news is I'm going on holiday and probably won't be updating weekly like I'd planned to in the holidays, but I hope this chapter makes up for it?

I can't believe what deep fish shit I've gotten myself into.

It's been two days since the paper peeing check and I still haven't managed to figure out what the hell I'm going to do and how I'm going to manage to tell anyone.

It's much harder than you think, trust me.

I've thought through getting an abortion before the mer-baby starts to grow, before anyone knows. But I've had my doubts.

I want it to be gone! To get out of my life and stop stressing me out! It's ruined my whole life!

But I'm sure I'd still get a spot on teen mom if I wanted to...

After coming home from tesco, I locked myself in my room and literally cried myself to sleep. I know it's cruel to be thinking about killing my unborn child but it is causing me to have mental breakdowns.

I just don't think I can handle it...

***

It has now been three days since my discovery, and I am freaking out!

How long until a bump starts to show?

I think it's a shorter time for mermaids than it is for humans... Oh Cod!

I think I'm beginning to feel a bump!

Or am I just being paranoid?

Looking in the mirror I realised, yes, it was just me being paranoid, I was still flat, baby bump-less me.

I need to tell someone.

And it's not just a feeling for the well being of me and my baby.

It's, me needing to gossip. I've got a secret that only I know and I want someone to know it!

I decide to call Tay... She won't judge me, right?

The phone rings twice before I hear the other end being picked up.

"What's up Lococo?" She asks casually, dragging the last o.

"Um, Tay, if I tell you something, that could be good or bad, you won't judge will you? Just hear me out." I stammer nervously.

Come on mer-woman! Just tell her! It's not like you can tell your Dad... Or Ricky! I shudder involuntarily at the thought of having to eventually tell Ricky.

"Yeah! You know I'll always love you Lo! But not in a lesbo way of course! I mean you're pretty, but I just don't swing that way... Do you know why I mean and..."

"TAY!!!"

I swear this girl needs a mute button.

"Sorry... Okay. Speaketh your problems and I shall listen like the greatest best friend I am." She declares.

"Right, so, you know Ricky took me out on that date last weekend? Well, some crazy sh!t happened..." I trail off.

"Go on..." She drawls.

"Okay... I'll just put this out bluntly because frankly I'm to scared to go into detail at the minute, but. Basically I'm pretty certain that Ricky and I did the deed and I've missed a period and I talked to him and he says that he doesn't know whether he used protection or not and... I'm just so flipping scared Tay. I don't know who to tell, or what to do! I don't want to tell anyone, I mean, sh!t would hit the fan if my Dad found out there was even a possibility of me being pregnant... Which there is! What should I do Tay? Ricky doesn't even know! In thinking of doing abortion or something before anyone even finds out..."

I wipe a few stray tears that I hadn't realised I had let fall off of my cheeks, as more start to roll down and I wait for Tay to reply.

The line is silent for a few seconds.

"Coral?" Tay says quietly.

"Yeah?" I sniff.

"You do know that you've gotta tell Ricky sometime right? And if you are pregnant, number one, I'm sure that Ricky would want to keep it, and number two, you need to get a scan done. But how do you know that you even are pregnant?"

I take a few seconds to analyse the information.

"Yeah, I know I'll have to tell him sooner or later, but as I said earlier, I missed a period, and when I did I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive." I sobbed again.

"I'm sorry Loco." She sympathises.

"But you know that I'll always be here for you right? And, take my advice, get a scan done, then tell Ricky, it'll all turn out all right in the end." Tay finishes.

I hiccup and nod silently.

Hoping that she was right, and that things would turn out all right.

So yeaaaaaaa.

This chapter was hard to write. I hope you guys don't feel an overload of all the emotional chiz.

Hope to update again soon...and keep reading! Hope to do a surprise pov soon!

Keep smilin'!

Fee <3