Chapter 5-Plans

We walked back to his house hand in hand after taking a gentle stroll through the gardens behind his house.

And if you really have to know all the details, he asked me out on a proper date and kissed me again.

We had arrived in the main living room, where his parents and my Dad were sitting and flicking through some marriage magazines. Ricky's Mum looked up at us as we approached through the door, smiling her face off.

"You kiddie winks make such a cute couple already!" She squealed.

"Ooh, think of all the cute babies you'll have!"

"We'll work on it Mum." He smirked, winking at me.

Of course, I blushed again.

"Just think, once we're done planning the wedding and you two are married, we can start planning the next generation. Soon enough we'll have grand kids running around everywhere!" Mr Wren added glancing over at his wife.

Geez, these people had really spent their time thinking about mine and Ricky's kids? What the hell?!

***

We spent the rest of the afternoon looking through wedding brochures and deciding the theme for our wedding. We have decided to go for traditional white with turquoise.

I'm still not sure whether I want this wedding or not yet though.

"I'll see you on Friday for our date, then maybe we could get started on what our parents were talking about earlier!" Ricky leant down to my ear, whispering seductively, but smirking and giving me a playful wink, indicating that he was joking.

He swooped up my hand again and gave my knuckles a brash kiss, making me notice his ring still on my finger.

"Yeah, definitely! Bye." I leant in and gave him a kiss on each of his cheeks, but whilst going for the third one he turned his head inward sharply and caught me on the lips. I pushed away quickly, knowing that our parents were watching us, and playfully gave him a light slap on the arm.

Wow, those muscles are rock solid.

I turned around to our parents and saw his mother gushing again and decided to leave before it became awkward again.

"Bye Coral!" Ricky shouted cheerfully after me.

I simply answered back with a brisk wave before following my Dad and getting into the awaiting chariot.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I promise that I will update sooner next time! I hope you like it?

Anyway,

Hugs and kisses

Fee <3